NRL NRL 2022 Season - Finals Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 4, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Balmain, GreenBay, Edmonton, Celtic
Friday 16th September
North Queensland vs Parramatta (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:50)

Saturday 17th September
Penrith vs South Sydney (Accor Stadium - 19:50)

1663594244406.png

Angus Young

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Both games are gona be awesome.

Can´t pick Parra v Cows.

You think Penrith win but I wouldn't be surprised if Souths cause an upset. They are the form team.

Winner of Penrith/Souths to win Grand Final.

Falconista

You're not my supervisor!
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WPFC; WA; StGI Dragons; GumbiesFFC
Penrith and Parra for me.
As much as I loved the match, the qualifying final left me unconvinced by the Cowboys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
It does seem strange; Klein seems a hate figure for most here, and yet he gets wheeled out for the big games, so the powers that be obviouslty rate him.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
It does seem strange; Klein seems a hate figure for most here, and yet he gets wheeled out for the big games, so the powers that be obviouslty rate him.

Thought he was the best ref last week. Even in the Roosters-Souths game he didn’t get many wrong really tht was the the bunker

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
It shows you how the refs have fallen. Las good fair ref was Bill Harrigan it’s been poor since he retired

BStaff17

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Has photos or dirt on someone in the NRL it's the only explanation.

If any ref can stuff up a big game it's Klein.

BStaff17

Club Legend
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Western Sydney GF would be the dream. It be first the true sydney local derby GF since 1986 when Parra beat Canterbury.

What a week it will be here. No Melbourne storm lingering around ready to spoil the party.

They will have to build a wall at the M5 motarway out at Doonside to separate the fan bases post GF.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Really interesting game tonight. I feel Parramatta are the better team on paper, but played in NQ it evens it right up.

Il back the home side with the extra rest against a travelling team who'll be feeling it more.

Penrith vs Souths is IMO the true Grand Final. Both look to be comfortably the 2 best teams right now.

Remove this Banner Ad