Official Bigfooty NBA week 1 thread, (The) - Jordan vs Lebron

Remove this Banner Ad

PHX not been around as much these days?
I'm here. I'm just depressed.

What the **** was that. 5 seconds on the inbound and instead turning the corner and having an actual play drawn Ross just turns and chucks a contested three.

THey can all go **** themselves. Same old, same old.

And just like that, the Suns do their best Suns impersonation. Dumb fouls, turnovers, tech fouls and no defence

Phark the Suns suck ass. The defence doesn't look like it's improved at all.

Bridges needs to get more court time. Barely seen the court and hits 2 clutch threes and stays tight on D. Warren looking good too, but Jackson still looks trash on offence, has no touch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bridges needs to get more court time. Barely seen the court and hits 2 clutch threes and stays tight on D. Warren looking good too, but Jackson still looks trash on offence, has no touch

His +25 in a 20+ point loss is the only thing worth remembering from this game. Hope he gets more playing time.

His +25 in a 20+ point loss is the only thing worth remembering from this game. Hope he gets more playing time.
How is our defence still so bad. Rebounding was terrible too for a fairly tall lineup.

I really don't like Booker at point guard. It makes our game more predictable and slow

Heat losing again by a point heart breaking stuff.
Enjoying the Laker game atm. I've got a mate that's over there for the entire NFL season and he went to LBJ's first game away to the Blazers and is at tonights game in L.A. He also went to Patriots-Chiefs last sunday and was in Milwaukee the next day.

Mother ******s living the dream.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back