List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear that Duncan was in Adelaide today? My source rarely gets it wrong but I just don't want it to be true!

Stand up & fight like Hell!!

Unlikely, I work with Mitch's girlfriend, I was talking about how her bro Teia played pretty well for the box hill hawks in the grand final last week & said it would be great if he ended up at the cat's once his contract expires next year, She didn't like the idea of Mitch & Teia being in the same team, Apparently they hang out enough already outside of the game.

Unlikely, I work with Mitch's girlfriend, I was talking about how her bro Teia played pretty well for the box hill hawks in the grand final last week & said it would be great if he ended up at the cat's once his contract expires next year, She didn't like the idea of Mitch & Teia being in the same team, Apparently they hang out enough already outside of the game.
She hopes Teia ends up at the Cats but doesn't like the idea of them playing in the same team.:eek:

What about Rucci's article just posted

Said crows preferred two first rd picks is fading fast

Suggested (without any source) that it may be a swapping 1st rd picks ie the compo and 9 and adding in Murdoch for the uncontracted Matt Crouch.

Crows get Pick 9 and Murdoch
Cats get Matt Crouch and pick 14 and (Danger as a free agent)

Never going to happen.

Suggested (without any source) that it may be a swapping 1st rd picks ie the compo and 9 and adding in Murdoch for the uncontracted Matt Crouch.

Never going to happen.
You think the Crows fans are melting hard now...

Never going to happen.

The Crows faithful really rate Matt Crouch, but I watched him in the finals. Seems like a plodder tbh

Never going to happen.

I'd take that and couldn't run quick enough

There was a young man in Adelaide,
Who wanted to leave the Crow coven,
Geelong did a deal, to bring him back with zeal
Because the missus wanted a bun in the oven.

( This has been posted before,not sure if it was noticed)

#dangerouspoems

The Crows faithful really rate Matt Crouch, but I watched him in the finals. Seems like a plodder tbh
Contested ball magnet... very questionable disposal.

Crouch ave 21 possies and was the sub 5 times and played most of the yr. He's was a ball magnet in the 18's yet there was always a query on his pace and kicking. A draft expert likened him to Priddis. Plus hes 20. Plus his brother is a gun!

I think it was just Rucci spit balling. Strange he won't sign though. I mean how many 20 yr olds are uncontracted at this stage of the year??

She hopes Teia ends up at the Cats but doesn't like the idea of them playing in the same team.:eek:

Unfortunately I think somehow Demi has been brainwashed by Hawthorn & is happy seeing her brother represent the s**t n piss guernsey.

Fortunately she's a pretty cool gal & easy on the eye, So I'm happy to overlook the matter for the meantime ;):D.........

To clarify I was keen to see Teia come to the cats via last years draft & hope he end's up at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a young man in Adelaide,
Who wanted to leave the Crow coven,
Geelong did a deal, to bring him back with zeal
Because the missus wanted a bun in the oven.

( This has been posted before,not sure if it was noticed)

#dangerouspoems

End of the first line in a limerick has to rhyme with the end of the second line and the end of the fifth. The end of the third and fourth lines gotta match as well. Here's a dirty one, just for example;

There once was a lady from Nimes
who consistently pissed in four streams
When the doctor came round
a beer bottle was found
wedged tightly in one of her seams

Contested ball magnet... very questionable disposal.

Yeah fair enough. I've only seen 3 of his games this yeah ( the game vs us and their 2 finals) and I didn't really rate his work rate. Seemed slow also.

Was scratching my head to why they were going on about him.

But, like I've said, I haven't seen a whole lot of him.

End of the first line in a limerick has to rhyme with the end of the second line and the end of the fifth. The end of the third and fourth lines gotta match as well. Here's a dirty one, just for example;

There once was a lady from Nimes
who consistently pissed in four streams
When the doctor came round
a beer bottle was found
wedged tightly in one of her seams
A limerick typically has 5 lines,this is just a short poem. Lets hear some of yours.

Yeah fair enough. I've only seen 3 of his games this yeah ( the game vs us and their 2 finals) and I didn't really rate his work rate. Seemed slow also.

Was scratching my head to why they were going on about him.

But, like I've said, I haven't seen a whole lot of him.

17 games this year at an extraordinarily low average 46% game time. Clearly a problem with his fitness and/or pace. But 21 disposals per game extrapolates to an extremely high disposal rate per full game.

They can still make him go to the draft if he still wants to play on outside the Crows. Hope they don't!
If he does, he'll end up at Geelong anyway. Like Connors said, he'll "be playing for the Cats next year." He knows.

But we'll burn pick 9 and Adelaide won't get the compensation pick. Stupid way to do it, but the ball's in the Crows' court.

Unfortunately I think somehow Demi has been brainwashed by Hawthorn & is happy seeing her brother represent the s**t n piss guernsey.

Fortunately she's a pretty cool gal & easy on the eye, So I'm happy to overlook the matter for the meantime ;):D.........

To clarify I was keen to see Teia come to the cats via last years draft & hope he end's up at the club.
Very easy on the eye. I used to work in the same building and had the fortunate experience of being behind her going down the stairs during a fire drill one day :D

A limerick typically has 5 lines,this is just a short poem. Lets hear some of yours.

Sorry! The way I read it, it flowed like a limerick apart from the end of the first line. Here's mine.

There once was a lad, call him 'Danger'
who's daily controversies grew ever stranger
While the Crows saw the threat
with the Cats' Russian Roulette
they still couldn't spot the round in the chamber

The Crows board are going to implode after this off-season is finally finished.

To think they actually hold out hope of getting two first round draft picks and a quality young player in exchange for Dangerfield shows the water quality over in Adelaide leaves a lot to be desired...

1. Free agent.

2. The AFL brought in free agency to allow 'free' movement of players. Whether that be restricted or unrestricted, the premise is the same. ... Dangerfield decided to exercise this right, and the moment he did the Crows were always going to lose out. You take it on the chin and build a culture that makes it hard for players to leave.

The Crows board are going to implode after this off-season is finally finished.

To think they actually hold out hope of getting two first round draft picks and a quality young player in exchange for Dangerfield shows the water quality over in Adelaide leaves a lot to be desired...

1. Free agent.

2. The AFL brought in free agency to allow 'free' movement of players. Whether that be restricted or unrestricted, the premise is the same. ... Dangerfield decided to exercise this right, and the moment he did the Crows were always going to lose out. You take it on the chin and build a culture that makes it hard for players to leave.
Connors said today the compo isn't designed to get fair value for a the player, it is simply to help offset the loss.

Any improvement on the compo should see the deal done

The Crows can cry foul all they like and expect a deal of close to value for Danger... but it simply won't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back