Traded Orazio Fantasia [traded with #73 to Port for #29 and 2021 R3]

Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at Port needing to throw in a sweetener in a SPP/Orazio swap. God no. If Essendon offered Orazio and a second I’d still be pretty touch and go on that and leaning toward No
A mid who has never averaged 20 touches is worth more than Fantasia and a 2ND?

If an Essendon supporter said they wouldn't trade Parish for Robbie Gray and a second everyone would be "Essendon fans are just like Dodoro and set unreasonable trades" but watch everyone let this through to the keeper...

If an Essendon supporter said they wouldn't trade Parish for Robbie Gray and a second everyone would be "Essendon fans are just like Dodoro and set unreasonable trades" but watch everyone let this through to the keeper...

I think this guy just compared Oraaaaaaazioooo to Robbie Gray?

I think this guy just compared Oraaaaaaazioooo to Robbie Gray?
No, I set an example of a midfielder that's inferior to the small forward on opposite teams for a comparison off the top of my head.

You're trying to compare Fantasia with Robbie Gray in that analogy?

About the only good thing about getting Fantasia to the club, is BT pushing for Channel 7 to air more of our games in his work timeslots.

Not sure where this Port talk is coming from.
Probably something to do with him having a close relationship with his SANFL coach. Who is at Port now. Its funny because the Crows haven't been mentioned in all of the talk about him this year.

You're trying to compare Fantasia with Robbie Gray in that analogy?

About the only good thing about getting Fantasia to the club, is BT pushing for Channel 7 to air more of our games in his work timeslots.
No, simply comparing an inferior midfielder to a superior small forward.

So something not equivalent to trading SPP for Fantasia?
No, something equivalent. A mid who averages sub 20 disposals is better than a guaranteed 1.5 goal/game small forward even playing injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you just compare Orazio to Robbie Gray? O.....K

I called this a year ago at least. The Crows were in the box seat then. Not sure where this Port talk is coming from.
I’m friends with a lot of people at Norwood and can confirm 100% that Fantasia is very close to Bassett still.
Would be a strange move to go just because of a coach though especially one that will probably be sacked in a years time

Look, if we end up in a situation where Orazio has his heart set on Port and SPP has his heart set on Essendon, we would take Orazio and a 2nd. Of course. But would this actually be *more beneficial* for Port then simply persisting with SPP? It’s a resounding No from me. However I’m under no illusions that the club probably feels different.

Look, if we end up in a situation where Orazio has his heart set on Port and SPP has his heart set on Essendon, we would take Orazio and a 2nd. Of course. But would this actually be *more beneficial* for Port then simply persisting with SPP? It’s a resounding No from me. However I’m under no illusions that the club probably feels different.
Gee whiz what a troll

Fantasia > SPP in terms of trade value easily

How do you come to that conclusion? Over the past two seasons Fantasia has only been marginally more productive than Sam Gray, a like-for-like who we are happy to let walk for peanuts, and he’s done so in one of the leagues more free-flowing forward lines

Strange a player dropped to the SANFL multiple weeks who's decision making and kicking is very ordinary would be so valuable.

Hopefully he stays at Port.

I called this a year ago at least. The Crows were in the box seat then. Not sure where this Port talk is coming from.
Someone extremely clever Melbourne "journo" made a connection between Fantasia and Bassett .. done deal apparently

Strange a player dropped to the SANFL multiple weeks who's decision making and kicking is very ordinary would be so valuable.

Hopefully he stays at Port.

Irrelevant. This was brought to you by the same selection committee that played 5’11 Cam Sutcliffe at the true CHF position for the last 6 games of the season. Completely irrelevant.

Back