Traded Orazio Fantasia [traded with #73 to Port for #29 and 2021 R3]

Who won this trade?

• Essendon

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather send him to the crows TBH. I couldn't stomach seeing him in a port jumper.

Crying out for a ruck if they lose Draper to Saints, so I'd be asking for Pick 10 and a fringe ruck like Ladhams or Frampton. Maybe even Ryder instead, as a goodwill gesture. Something like:

Port Adelaide: 1st Rounder + Ryder
Essendon: Fantasia + 2nd Rounder

Pick 10 makes sense so I expect Dodo to drag his feet and ask for pick 10 plus a future pick until the last day before caving and taking pick 10
I know we tend to overrate our players but that seems unders. He'd be close to the most valuable asset we have IMO.

We need to try get Raz to be happy with the Crows as well, Eddie is done and they need a replacement.

Isnt that why they got Stengle and McAdam?

I know we tend to overrate our players but that seems unders. He'd be close to the most valuable asset we have IMO.

Hes a gun but injuries devalue him. A R1 and a sweetener is probably the best you can expect.

Looking forward to another Dodo masterclass in negotiating. If you were being held hostage and Dodo was negotiating your release then you'd just tell the captors to give you the bullet.

Yeah he totally botched the Ryder, Carlisle, Crameri, Saad, Shiel, Stringer and Smith deals.

How does he still have a job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes a gun but injuries devalue him. A R1 and a sweetener is probably the best you can expect.
Yeah the injuries definitely don't help. I'd be wanting at least their top pick & one of their midfield depth player like Drew or SPP.
I'd still rather keep him if we can convince him to commit long term.

Interesting to see how this plays out

Injury
Not much competition
Value declines every season he stays

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

If Essendon still want Martin, will take Port first Rd pick.

Back