Our logo - Cheap and Nasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Our best logo will always be the 80s and 90s logo. 😍

b104b9a4e6bade671a08b317ea23a121.gif

Absolute classic.

I really dislike our current logo that we use. It looks cheap and nasty and is in need of an update.

I actually like the logo on the jumpers but it isn't used that often, it should be our only logo imo.
Agreed. Even though strangely enough my own avatar is somewhat similar to our logo, I think it stinks. The side cat is the winner and if it were a black cat, would be even winnier.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure they’ll be changing it considering we’ve got this bad boy on the side of the stadium…. 🤣

View attachment 1701212
I mean.... They change the big sign on the wing ever 3-4 years when the name of the ground changes name, and trust me... They can update the signage for a new logo pretty easy

Agreed. It is awful. I hated it from the very beginning. Bottom one is very nice, and would look even better if the cat was black as some already said. Don't know why we don't just use it across the board.
I’ve been saying that for years it needs to replace the other logo that’s on the side of the stadium and around the club imo

Just seems like it's all about ongoing supporter enlistment/engagement to me. Designed by kids and 'for the kids'?

Supporters like me aren't going to jump off, based on having a slapdash logo around the place. But I do accept that young people might be more attracted to follow the club if we have a 'supposedly' lively logo for them to embrace.

And it probably tends to work exactly as advertised, then. I far prefer the prowling cat, but I believe my son would say he's totally OK with the 'funny face'. So maybe the strategy behind all this is not as silly as it seems.

Just seems like it's all about ongoing supporter enlistment/engagement to me. Designed by kids and 'for the kids'?

Supporters like me aren't going to jump off, based on having a slapdash logo around the place. But I do accept that young people might be more attracted to follow the club if we have a 'supposedly' lively logo for them to embrace.

And it probably tends to work exactly as advertised, then. I far prefer the prowling cat, but I believe my son would say he's totally OK with the 'funny face'. So maybe the strategy behind all this is not as silly as it seems.
yeah I think is a key component of the thinking. My two young kids definitely prefer the cat face

current logo hasnt aged very well. Im a graphic artist myself, the way the T hides behind the shield irritates me.
You've never liked the logos, so aging has nothing to do with it! ;)
This is really grinding my gears. And the more i look at those logos the more i hate them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back