Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2019/2020 Off-Season thread -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting a decent midfielder. Depending on the player I’ve got pick 2,16 or 30 on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wax on Westhoff Trade Block: I have a few Defenders
Def:
Lienert
L.Jetta
Marchbank
Frost
Z.Guthrie

Mid:
Horlorn-Smith (also a back)

Forward:
Neal-Bullen
Spargo

The above aren't world beaters but some may be handy to finish a line or as back up.

New delistings, potentially one or two more to come. Cutting deep again this season.

T.Murphy
F.Appleby
B.McKay

Players on my trade block
-Liberatore
-Hooker

-Already delisted-
Mcveigh
Declan Watson
Scott Thompson
Wilkinson
Baguley

Hmmmmmm i think if hes had every intention on going on he should have that option. There was no rules set in stone if u dont check in by the 19th of feb u get sacked
sorry fellas, been a very busy off season for me. I noticed UF just opened up but seems i missed the messages. All good have a great season

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry fellas, been a very busy off season for me. I noticed UF just opened up but seems i missed the messages. All good have a great season
Ahh **** where u been man. I was waiting for you to turn up I finally gave up waiting and replaced you yday. Now I dunno what to do. Do you still want to play?

Ahh **** where u been man. I was waiting for you to turn up I finally gave up waiting and replaced you yday. Now I dunno what to do. Do you still want to play?
Look I don't want to upset the apple cart, I would love to keep going. I'm happy with the team.

Look I don't want to upset the apple cart, I would love to keep going. I'm happy with the team.
Okay I'll have to boot the replacement and put him on the wait list. I'll send you an invite code this arvo, delistings due in 8 days and draft follows shortly after. Please show up once Feb comes around in future so I dont have to get yelled at by randoms after i give them a team and take it away...😂

No one yet but I kinda deserve it lol. It's poor form to tell someone they're in, add them to a league then kick them out again.
I take full blame on that one, but thanks for letting me in. Apologies to Go Balls Deep sorry mate

I take full blame on that one, but thanks for letting me in. Apologies to Go Balls Deep sorry mate
All good mate, he's understanding of the situation and has agreed to be 1st on the wait list. We're just waiting for NoPositiveTests! to join now then we have 1 week for delistings and trades before i set up the league.

Looking to potentially move on a gun mid....think I got a couple too many with a few blokes losing dpp status.

Keen to bring in a gun forward or back and potentially another first round pick.

Shoot me a pm if your interested . My midfield includes:
Macrae, Tom Mitchell, worpel, danger, wines, LDU, Shaun Higgins, Brad Crouch, Dumont, cotchin, Dylan shiel, amongst others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back