Paul Roos Lg. Paul Roos Cup - Ultimate Footy Dynasty League - 2021 Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry amigos, as some of you know I've been moving house. Who would have thought moving house during the holidays and a pandemic was going to be a clusterfudge?

I believe it was ladder position after finals for the finalists and end of season for the bottom teams in order to prevent tanking in the consolation finals. Will check the old formats later this week deeman87 you might remember more clearly. Will have an opportunity to do some of the nitty gritty stuff for the league in the meantime. And creamPIES can't guarantee it just yet but odds are you'll get yourself a team :thumbsu:
I hope the rest of your summer is a bit more peaceful!

Warriors seem to have one too many draft picks, so keen to trade picks 38 and 53 for a lower pick in the 30's.

Seeing we all need to take at least THREE draft picks in this league, that deal might suit somebody 🙂

Sorry amigos, as some of you know I've been moving house. Who would have thought moving house during the holidays and a pandemic was going to be a clusterfudge?

I believe it was ladder position after finals for the finalists and end of season for the bottom teams in order to prevent tanking in the consolation finals. Will check the old formats later this week deeman87 you might remember more clearly. Will have an opportunity to do some of the nitty gritty stuff for the league in the meantime. And creamPIES can't guarantee it just yet but odds are you'll get yourself a team :thumbsu:

Cool is this the after finals order (not taking into account trades. Just so people can also work out their round 2,3 picks etc

Yeah for the finalists the draft order is after finals and for the non finalists the draft order is before the finals :)

Shouldn't i have pick 1 or 2 as i lost 2 grand finals in a row which isnt easy to do and deserves something? Did i not write that in the rules? Brb will go edit the original post so i should have pick 1, barring that, 13 is prob right :D

Pumped to see UF confirm Billings will be a DPP getting forward added. As a Mid he is okay but as a forward he is much more valuable IMO.

Anyone else helped out by new positions this season. Article on UF.

It’s in the social media feed on the UF home page. Sorry tenderwarrior I should have mentioned that. When I looked for it again it took me a minute to find it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just restored the league on UF muchachos, will sit down over the next few days and get this thing humming now that my spicy cough is out of the way. Please start putting thought into your delistings etc

I'm going to give 3 days to the following to confirm their participation, after that I will be inviting other interested parties.

barnabyjones - Enormohead
SarahSmiles - Preston Pushovers
flaps - Rat City Ravens
NoPositiveTests! - **** and Swimming

Chipmunk - I know you mentioned you're planning on stepping away, if you've had a change of heart let me know mate.

creamPIES odds are you'll be snaffling a team for the coming season!

I'm going to give 3 days to the following to confirm their participation, after that I will be inviting other interested parties.

flaps - Rat City Ravens

Chipmunk - I know you mentioned you're planning on stepping away, if you've had a change of heart let me know mate.

Think we need more than 3 days. These users have been here a while. I know for sure flaps would be going again.

I'll be messaging them each directly and we did ask a good while back for some word. I'm not married to 3 days though.

Edit: Extending the deadline until the 13th of Feb.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

flaps - Rat City Ravens

In again!

The Wellington FC has not offered a new contract to the following players for the upcoming 2022 PRC season. The Wise Guys thanks each player for their contribution to ensuring Zim^zuM got the worst return on trading a future first pick.

R Clarke
T Clurry
D Gardiner
L Taylor
? Newchurch
? Bell

flaps - Rat City Ravens

Sorry mate, yep definitely in! I haven't logged into BF much over the summer as you can tell, but keen to pick up again now that UF has opened.

How dare you have a life outside Bigfooty, but seriously, very glad to have you back mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back