Who won this trade?

• Gold Coast

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Essendon

Votes: 20 90.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Who played on him today?

Where were you after the Port game or Tiger game just a few rounds ago?

More than happy to play the bump game when he puts in his next worst on ground performance.
Imagine criticizing the Bombers on this trade.

Looked stupid last year and even stupider this year. Business as usual for you

Who played on him today?

More than happy to play the bump game when he puts in his next worst on ground performance.
Sure, he can be inconsistent - some of that is his fault, some of that is playing up forward in a s**t team.

But it is pretty inarguable that in the five wins he has played in this year, he was The Difference in two of them, and arguably also in the StKilda win too.

Essendon paid a fourth round pick for at least eight premiership points, and managed to fill the hardest spot on the ground for the next five years. I’m sorry, that is just robbery.

Sure, he can be inconsistent - some of that is his fault, some of that is playing up forward in a s**t team.

But it is pretty inarguable that in the five wins he has played in this year, he was The Difference in two of them, and arguably also in the StKilda win too.

Essendon paid a fourth round pick for at least eight premiership points, and managed to fill the hardest spot on the ground for the next five years. I’m sorry, that is just robbery.

His final last year proved his worth.

0 marks 0 kicks. Robbery?

The Suns knew what they were doing.

Who played on him today?

Well the thread hadn't been bumped then so I didn't do a quick reread and chuckle at your little pearler.

But go ahead, bump whenever you want Billy. It'll give us more times to chuckle at you going early.

I didn't rate this trade early either when it was made but clearly I was wrong.

Oh look, I admitted I was wrong and the world didn't implode. You try it.

Sheesh Billy, it's ok to admit you were wrong.

The amount of effort you put into HalfTimeHero on your board i'd recomenned a eating little humble pie for yourself here.

Sheesh Billy, it's ok to admit you were wrong.

The amount of effort you put into HalfTimeHero on your board i'd recomenned a eating little humble pie for yourself here.
I need to work your mate over - he will be deleting his account shortly. I don’t have much time left.

It’s way too easy at times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re 3rd last.

Dodo is god.
Imagine criticizing a trade where we got a guy who's kicked 69 goals in 37 games, for a pick that literally didn't get used.

I need to work your mate over - he will be deleting his account shortly. I don’t have much time left.

It’s way too easy at times.

where did the bad Essendon man touch you

His final last year proved his worth.

0 marks 0 kicks. Robbery?

The Suns knew what they were doing.
Yes. Without Peter Wright, the Dons would not have won a game from Round 1 through to Round 13 this year. He has pretty much saved them from being in the same hopeless position as North and West Coast. For a young side, it's invaluable to just get a win from time to time - enough to keep the place feeling like there's a little bit of hope about.

Yes. Without Peter Wright, the Dons would not have won a game from Round 1 through to Round 13 this year. He has pretty much saved them from being in the same hopeless position as North and West Coast. For a young side, it's invaluable to just get a win from time to time - enough to keep the place feeling like there's a little bit of hope about.
But that doesn't work with the narrative that Essendon and Dodoro do everything wrong all the time

But that doesn't work with the narrative that Essendon and Dodoro do everything wrong all the time

This was a good deal for Essendon, but don't think the Suns are losing any sleep over it (they needed to clear cap space to re-sigh their young assets/players)

Worked out well for both clubs and their needs, in my opinion.

lol ess won 2 games and the Roos and Eagles 1 between rounds 1 and 13 and only the Roos and Eagles were hopeless?

You really have set the bar low for them.

lol ess won 2 games and the Roos and Eagles 1 between rounds 1 and 13 and only the Roos and Eagles were hopeless?

You really have set the bar low for them.
50+ losses in 18 rounds:

Essendon 2 with the highest being Geelong 66.
West Coast 9 with 2 over 100 points
North 10 with 2 over 100 points.

I know I didn't really need to break down the obvious, but there you go. For some perspective, Essendon top ups in 2016 only had 9 50+ losses for the whole year (with one 108 point loss). That's how bad North and West Coast have been.

Back