List Mgmt. Pick 69 - Logan Austin 197cm KPD

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't believe I had Austin in my 2017 team ahead of Clurey during the off-season.

Clurey is arguably our most improved (I'd make a case for Houston) and Austin has gone in the complete other direction.

I can't believe I had Austin in my 2017 team ahead of Clurey during the off-season.

Clurey is arguably our most improved (I'd make a case for Houston) and Austin has gone in the complete other direction.
Yeah but a couple of years back people were saying similar things about Clurey.

Haven't been impressed with Austin's form at all this year. Willing to give him a pass mark as he was coming of a bad injury at the end of last year, had basically no preseason. Next year is a make or break year, delisting/ trade material without massive improvement.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is 100% staying. Defiantly rate him more then Clurey at the same point of their careers.

Austin is a very handy combination of height and mobility, he is an elite kick, particularly for a player of his position and offers elite run and rebounds ability for a KPD, almost HBF like and racks up huge posentions for a KPD, how many games did he have 30+

He is 100% staying. Defiantly rate him more then Clurey at the same point of their careers.

Austin is a very handy combination of height and mobility, he is an elite kick, particularly for a player of his position and offers elite run and rebounds ability for a KPD, almost HBF like and racks up huge posentions for a KPD, how many games did he have 30+

You talking about Logan Austin? Can't ever recall him having 30+ for the Magpies...

Never lose ability but can lose confidence. Following badly broken leg from last year no doubt his confidence would not have been high and combined with a limited pre-season this definitely impacted on his 2017 form. He will bounce back and we have a 197cm tall key defender. WILL be OK.

You talking about Logan Austin? Can't ever recall him having 30+ for the Magpies...

I was pretty sure he did on a couple of occasions but I could be remembering wrong....

The stats bellow show one game of high 20s and a few that looked to be high disposal numbers from the description.

I could be wrong, but none the less still a fairly accurate assessment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back