Play Frampton now! not when Kanye West is elected US President

Remove this Banner Ad

All but admitted we got it wrong, without actually saying it.

He'll play this week.
Will be good to see. Starting to think that winning in Sydney with no ruck may have done us more harm than good.

All but admitted we got it wrong, without actually saying it.

He'll play this week.

I'm torn between wanting to slam the coaches for f***ing this up for so long, and applauding them for finally coming to their senses and changing their stance.

The clear and obvious softening on his position "not ready under any circumstances" is very convenient in terms of timing.

I'm torn between wanting to slam the coaches for f***ing this up for so long, and applauding them for finally coming to their senses and changing their stance.

The clear and obvious softening on his position "not ready under any circumstances" is very convenient in terms of timing.

It's almost bittersweet that it takes such an obvious screw up, in that we threw a game away and so much discontent amongst the supporters in order for them to bring him in.

But I may be getting ahead of myself.

At points this year my opinion of Frampton went from #PlayFrampton, to not good enough, back to play him again.

1 thing that is for sure is he is sure as hell a better ruck than Wines and Ebert. That was comical stuff from the coaching staff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slamming them is not going to change anything. So applaud them for getting it right and support the team in pushing to be a finals force with the right selections.

In before - In: Ladhams
Bassett having Ladhams and Frampton level pegging in that interview yesterday was comical wtf do they watch or use to assess performance in the twos? Ladhams is miles off AFL standard.

Bassett having Ladhams and Frampton level pegging in that interview yesterday was comical wtf do they watch or use to assess performance in the twos? Ladhams is miles off AFL standard.

To be fair, the SANFL side isn't using Frampton as #1 ruck either.

I think the question is what do we want more
Poor ruckman + good around the ground skills
Average ruckman + poor around the ground skills

I don't watch enough SANFL but just going off what others are saying.

To me it sounds like neither are kicking down the door, but both have pros and cons.

To be fair, the SANFL side isn't using Frampton as #1 ruck either.

I think the question is what do we want more
Poor ruckman + good around the ground skills
Average ruckman + poor around the ground skills

I don't watch enough SANFL but just going off what others are saying.

To me it sounds like neither are kicking down the door, but both have pros and cons.
Ladhams is a non entity in the SANFL he shouldn't even be in the conversation, Frampton has been in decent form for a number of weeks.

Did he really? We must all be watching a different game. Maybe it's a Norwood bias.

I was beginning to think Frampton had beaten up Ken for parking in his spot but maybe he just went berserker on all their asses*?

*Sorry Eddie Dingle for that Americanism. Won't happen again good buddy.

Did he really? We must all be watching a different game. Maybe it's a Norwood bias.

I was beginning to think Frampton had beaten up Ken for parking in his spot but maybe he just went berserker on all their asses*?

Yea on AArghh I shook me ed and giggled at the same time.

Horrible way to come in. Would have been perfect in the first half of the season when pressure to perform was low. Now he’s going to come in after a couple of poor team efforts and expected to dominate. Watch how quick he will go out unlike guys like Neade and Amon.

Horrible way to come in. Would have been perfect in the first half of the season when pressure to perform was low. Now he’s going to come in after a couple of poor team efforts and expected to dominate. Watch how quick he will go out unlike guys like Neade and Amon.
We only need him in for a week against a struggling side (Bulldogs), Ryder will be back after.

Whadievadotoyou?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back