Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice little bit of casual racism from our deputy PM.

Statement of fact. These nations are trying to cash in on the CO2 lie and extort our country. I’d dump aid for them all if they want to complain. Do I choose a pensioner in Australia to give our tax dollars to or do I choose to give that dollar elsewhere for no reason whatsoever. Do you city folk pay enough taxes to ensure that everyone in Central Australia has the access to equivalent everything? * them, they run their countries and we’ll run ours. If we’re not doing good enough, then we’ll send our aid funding elsewhere.

Statement of fact. These nations are trying to cash in on the CO2 lie and extort our country. I’d dump aid for them all if they want to complain. Do I choose a pensioner in Australia to give our tax dollars to or do I choose to give that dollar elsewhere for no reason whatsoever. Do you city folk pay enough taxes to ensure that everyone in Central Australia has the access to equivalent everything? fu** them, they run their countries and we’ll run ours. If we’re not doing good enough, then we’ll send our aid funding elsewhere.
They were very quiet in their criticism of China.....

The public service isn’t a happy workplace at the moment.

Public servants complaining about other public servants. Wouldn’t last 5 minutes in the real world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm, I could name quite a few people who they could be talking about.

SA Health Finance for starters...

I could only imagine the reaction of the dopey lemmings who naively believe every word of bullshit that comes out of Andrew Bolt's mouth when the Pell verdict was handed down. "Pell guilty?? It's impossible because Andrew Bolt said he's innocent"

I am sure that Bolt will be on TV tonight continuing to talk up Pell's innocence and the lemmings will be sitting there believing that Andrew Bolt supposedly knows more about the case than the Chief Justices who just handed down their verdict 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
Why do conservative media go into bat for Pell in the first place? I don't understand what Murdoch has to gain by protecting a convicted pedophile.

Bolt is just looking after his mates on the far right who have been thick as thieves with Pell over the years.

Religion and far right politics go hand in hand. People like Bolt (who claims to be agnostic) still have to pander to the religious right because it's such a large part of the right wing.

Bolt is just looking after his mates on the far right who have been thick as thieves with Pell over the years.

Religion and far right politics go hand in hand. So people like Bolt who claim to be agnostic, they still have to pander to the religious right because it's such a large part of the right wing.
* Andrew Bolt. Pedophile loving parasite.

Andrew Bolt just said that he doesn't believe the matter should have gone to court in the first place.

What a truly despicable man he is, a convicted racist and now claiming that a convicted pedophile shouldn't have even been tried in court for what he did.

Yet there are sheep out there that believe and argue this person is of a high moral standard and speaks the truth :mad:

Andrew Bolt just said that he doesn't believe the matter should have gone to court in the first place.

What a truly despicable man he is, a convicted racist and now claiming that a convicted pedophile shouldn't have even been tried in court for what he did.

Yet there are sheep out there that believe and argue this person is of a high moral standard and speaks the truth :mad:

Bolt is a grub.

It is actually satisfying to see one he has backed 100% be convicted in the courts and his appeal lost - you are accountable for your actions and his support just reconfirms the grub Bolt is.

That or the huge amount of political tribalism that exists within the far right.
Most likely the case... but there have been enough pedophile rings containing men of great power covering for each other that makes you question why someone could be so adamant defending a paedophile despite damning evidence...

Most likely the case... but there have been enough pedophile rings containing men of great power covering for each other that makes you question why someone could be so adamant defending a paedophile despite damning evidence...

Well ya never do know do you.

Sometimes it is those we least expect that are the ones more likely.

It is like abuse, abuse doesn't generally come from third parties, it is generally someone known to the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back