Play Nice Politics #3 - Covideo killed the radio star

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly don't propose a financial reward for creating more consumers. I don't see it as anything other than an Earth sustainability issue. I'm not sure how it works itself out, but we need less humans on the planet. How would you go about that? Given that you clearly understand that human consumption is what is stressing the global ecosystem.

Simply, my view is that it's too late for all of us to be able to do what we want and have as many children as we want. I'm not sure that redistributing wealth would do anything other than create more problems anyway. If much of the wealth is locked away among a precious few, imagine what would happen in terms of consumption if that was distributed evenly throughout the global breeding population. It would have the exact opposite effect of the list of 6 requirements from those scientists. Economic growth would surge, population would boom and we'd be further away from where we want to be than where we are now.

So it's consumption, and merely numbers of population?

Now, here are 6 measures that I wholeheartedly support. Finally we’re getting somewhere, less humans is the key that unlocks a better future for the whole planet.

Have you collected all six infinity stones yet?

Have you collected all six infinity stones yet?

I don’t understand. Are you angry because a bunch of scientists have gotten together and identified logical and needed responses instead of just repeating co2, co2, co2. This must be a kick in the guts for those that believed in the religion of anti-co2. I’m sorry that your belief system has crashed, I really am, it must be difficult. But you and your flock can still make huge differences by continuing to protest against co2 alone. Keep up the good work, science is on your side, just not all of science.

Wouldn’t be concerned with Kentucky. Since 1971 it’s had 9 democratic governors and only 2 republican. No Republicans has ever lasted more than 4 years as governor of that state in its history. Virginia I’m pretty sure last election voted Democrate so I doubt trump will be too concerned.

I don’t understand. Are you angry because a bunch of scientists have gotten together and identified logical and needed responses instead of just repeating co2, co2, co2. This must be a kick in the guts for those that believed in the religion of anti-co2. I’m sorry that your belief system has crashed, I really am, it must be difficult. But you and your flock can still make huge differences by continuing to protest against co2 alone. Keep up the good work, science is on your side, just not all of science.

Have you seen Avengers Infinity War?

My post was meant to be a joke based around that movie and wasn't questioning the theory or the logic behind it.

Last edited:
Our taxpayer money being used to produce this.....and the compere Fran Kelly just sits there and allows this tripe without even questioning it...

What a laughable panel. These women would be some of the most priviledged women on the planet. They are also living in the safest country in the world for a woman to live. I noticed the Aboriginal woman mentions colonialism but didnt give much of a mention to the violence they face from Aboriginal men.

The 1st and 2nd wave feminists would look upon todays Feminists as a big joke. The 1st and 2nd had reasons to fight whereas these crazies just hate men, especially white men.

"im so oppressed". its a shame hard working australians are paying to allow people to spread this BS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As opposed to

"feminist lady bad"

It's two sides of a very similar coin.
1st and 2nd wave feminists were wonderful, couragous human beings. Todays feminists are largely privileged white women with their core agenda being they hate men.

- where were the feminists when little girls were being groomed and raped across England?

-where are the feminists protesting for the rights of Aboriginal women and girls?

-where are the feminists to denpunce the horrors women face in Islam?

-where were the feminist groups when Bill Clinton was using a 20 year old intern as his own personal blow up doll?

Devoid of courage and credibility.

He's was unpopular from Day 1.

The fact that Labor lost on the campaign trail was a completely separate issue.

Clearly he's trying to save face.
I don’t know, I think he’s delusional enough to think he’s popular, bit like Tony thinking he could be PM again, they are all delusional

As opposed to

"feminist lady bad"

It's two sides of a very similar coin.

That's not really something though, is it? Maybe among certain religious doctrines, efftard idiots, men of the first 2/3s of the 20th century.... I mean, there's no normal thinking person, or groups of persons, that are actively and overtly trying to suggest that women are bad. However, there is a bit of momentum for something about white male privilege that does get mentioned as if me sitting here being white and male implies that I have something that I should be apologising for.

What a laughable panel. These women would be some of the most priviledged women on the planet. They are also living in the safest country in the world for a woman to live. I noticed the Aboriginal woman mentions colonialism but didnt give much of a mention to the violence they face from Aboriginal men.

The 1st and 2nd wave feminists would look upon todays Feminists as a big joke. The 1st and 2nd had reasons to fight whereas these crazies just hate men, especially white men.

"im so oppressed". its a shame hard working australians are paying to allow people to spread this BS.
And the result of the investigation will be?:think:

No prize for getting the answer right by the way....;)

I don’t know, I think he’s delusional enough to think he’s popular, bit like Tony thinking he could be PM again, they are all delusional
No doubt Billy boi was a big factor but not the only factor...

How to lose the unloseable election 101.....

I'm really confused. Maybe I read the wrong article? The 6 measures included very anti co2 measures. Even a population slow down is anti co2. It just goes against everything you've said in the past and even this post.

'Remarkably underappreciated': Tony Abbott bows out with one final dig

Really feel for the bloke. When you've got Alan Jones in your corner you know you've been hard done by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back