Training Pre-season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I wasn't bagging Selwood just saying he wasn't the right mentor for Cocky, Selwood would be a better mentor for someone like Lang perhaps, though he tends to actually mentor GHS a lot more for some reason.

No, wasn't saying you were bagging him.......just pointing out that although being a 'toiler' he brings the intangible toughness, heart and soul to the club and field.

I'd much prefer PD mentor Cocky than Selwood as PD and Cocky have similar playing styles and explosiveness and utensil needs someone to teach him when and how to use that dynamism. While Selwood no doubt is a solid toiler he doesn't really have the dynamic speed and athleticism of Danger and Cocky.

Agreed if you have to choose between the two Dangerfield would be the better fit to mentor. In saying so, I can't see anything Selwood wanted to offer to cockatoo as not worth its weight in gold. Players of Selwood ilk and caliber on and off the field don't fall off trees. I say have him and Dangerfield give as much as they can of their knowledge to the kids

Well I wasn't bagging Selwood just saying he wasn't the right mentor for Cocky, Selwood would be a better mentor for someone like Lang perhaps, though he tends to actually mentor GHS a lot more for some reason.

100% agree...much more like for like and if Lang could develop Selwood's intensity and sheer bloody mindedness then we would have a very good player on our hands.

BTW...nice to see you posting about football rather than off-field issues....personally would like to see more of it.

its called Dabbing...

Its a "move" or posturing done predominately by African American athletes in the US...

Cam Newton (QB for the Carolina Panthers) made it one of his "signature" moves last season when they won some 16 games (usually after he scored a touchdown) - right up until he got his arse handed to him in the Superbowl by MY Denver Broncos - more specifically Von Miller, Demarcus Ware, Derek Wolfe and Malik Jackson.

But I digress...

As Richie once plainly put it,

"it just a bit of seppo bullshit the Windies introduced into the game.."

Sans the Windies of course...

Go Catters

Yes, far rather see a lick, a kiss and a dry root after a goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammmnnn. Serious deltoid raises done over the rehab process I'm thinking

But I thought that when you're carrying or coming back from an injury you're meant to return overweight. At least that's what I was told... :D

But seriously though, it's good to see Jacko in such ripping shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, but only because he's out of contract at the end of the year.

There's been many an athlete going through the motions, to then break out for a contract year.

So it's not that abnormal. Wonder how he was prior to signing this current contract?

Either way, it will be interesting to see how he goes, to whether he really is happy staying with the Cats, or whether he can turn around the total lack of interest in free agency.

Geez if they wanna train at Deakin they better fix the oval up. The grass looks like shite at the moment. No idea what the grounds keepers have done. It was mint earlier in the year!

I am surprised to hear that, as it was like green carpet when I went down to Deakin about 3 months ago and had a look at it.
It is a huge ground too. Apparently the same dimensions as the MCG.

Zach Tuohy wearing #2 in training, in the news wrap on the official website today.

Rather appropriate - Two-hy.
I see what you did there.

Well played.

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back