Autopsy Rd 20 vs Fremantle @ Subiaco

Remove this Banner Ad

Spencer has had 2 strong games in a row - looks really composed

Scrimshaw and Bowes lacks tanks and strength - is that our S&C or just the type of kids we draft?

Hallahan slotted straight in. Surely he gets a year extension and more of a chance. He dominates NEAFL every week.
Scrim was always going to be the longer term prospect. He will need 2 or three pre seasons i think before starting to excel.
Lynch showed tonight he can still win any one v one. Unfortunately the guys still kick to him and just put it on his head with 2 guys hanging off him, we really need to learn how to lower our eyes going inside the 50.

Spencer has had 2 strong games in a row - looks really composed
Funny how injuries can open the door for a player that's seemingly not ready and then he grabs that opportunity with both hands. Spencer's high school classmate Jesse Joyce did the same thing last year.

Impressed with Spencer. Not so impressed with most of the other guys outside of Lynch and Wright. Disposal efficiency and tackling MUST be front of mind for the recruiters this off season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a start - I would have said we could have Ryan (21 yo at #66 in draft) instead of all any of our draftees last year but Scheer went #67
Are you saying we should have picked Ryan ahead of Scheer at that pick ? If so I'll remind you of that fact into the future.....

If Lemmens plays next week l'm going bat s**t crazy.
He is so bad it's not even funny anymore.
Just let this sink in he has been selected 19 weeks in a row. 19 ******* weeks in a row and people still think Eade should be coaching next year. Un******* believable.
And for 18 weeks our dickhead match committee have played this absolute spud in front of Hallahan.
What an embarrassing rabble.

Last edited:
Hallahan slotted straight in. Surely he gets a year extension and more of a chance. He dominates NEAFL every week.
Scrim was always going to be the longer term prospect. He will need 2 or three pre seasons i think before starting to excel.
Lynch showed tonight he can still win any one v one. Unfortunately the guys still kick to him and just put it on his head with 2 guys hanging off him, we really need to learn how to lower our eyes going inside the 50.
Would be a bit circumspect on that - Hallahan disposal efficiency 48% (worst) .
At least he had 25 disposals - Lemmens 8 disposals at 50%
Who would you drop...?
Not Lemmens .... Lol

Last edited:
Would be a bit circumspect on that - Hallahan disposal efficiency 48% (worst) .
At least he had 25 disposals - Lemmens 8 disposals at 50%
Who would you drop...?
Hallahan puts his body in and has a crack at least.
Lemmens is just the most embarrassing pathetic excuse l've ever seen for an AFL player. I'm just absolutely dumbfounded.

Hallahan puts his body in and has a crack at least.
Lemmens is just the most embarrassing pathetic excuse l've ever seen for an AFL player. I'm just absolutely dumbfounded.
Agreed....

You know you've had a bad game when Lemmens scored more fantasy points than you.
The season can't finish quick enough for Hally

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hall was sitting on the bench reviewing possible trade destinations while Lemmens couldn't work out whether he was playing forward or back..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back