Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Brady roast is pretty decent from what I have seen. I don't follow NFL and for the most part it still made sense. Nikki Glaser delivers one of the all time sets from start to finish.

I saw a reel about him jokingly admitting to Deflate Gate. Wonder if anything will come of that and if he would just play the satire card.

I saw a reel about him jokingly admitting to Deflate Gate. Wonder if anything will come of that and if he would just play the satire card.

A lot of what he said seemed to have people reeling. Kevin Hart was seriously or pretending to tell him to stop or pull back on some of the jokes.

I finished watching it last night. Pretty awesome. Still reckon Nikki Glaser was BOG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Linking this show to The Office sets some high expectations. It reduces the breathing space for this spin-off to thrive on its own merits.

As a viewer I think it'll be best to judge the show with no linkage to its roots. That's how I managed to enjoy the US The Office after experiencing the utter flawlessness of UK The Office. Separate programs, to be consumed as distinct entities.

Wasn’t there going to be an Australian version with Felicity Ward as the boss?
It has been made...

... It just doesn't have anything resembling a release date.

I wonder if that’s because it turned out terrible?

Has an Australian remake of anything ever worked? (Not counting game shows, before Ochre mentions Survivor)

Most of the time American remakes suck too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back