Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He ain’t no corey adamson but good to see Jack Riewoldt enter the real estate game

In Episode 2 of the Unmatched Committee Podcast, we look back at some players who have pulled on the jumpers of 3 or more clubs. We introduce a couple of segments, Clangers and Soapbox, and I discover just how real the quiz pressure is.

EPISODE 2 - THREE CLUBS

Had some really good feedback on the first episode. Still feel like I'm finding my way with it, but I'm especially excited for Episode 3 where it'll take on more of a competitive game-style. Will keep working on tightening the run-time (easier with upcoming structures) and hopefully some more cricket content also.

1715395838644.png

Find us wherever you listen to your podcasts!

In Episode 2 of the Unmatched Committee Podcast, we look back at some players who have pulled on the jumpers of 3 or more clubs. We introduce a couple of segments, Clangers and Soapbox, and I discover just how real the quiz pressure is.

EPISODE 2 - THREE CLUBS

Had some really good feedback on the first episode. Still feel like I'm finding my way with it, but I'm especially excited for Episode 3 where it'll take on more of a competitive game-style. Will keep working on tightening the run-time (easier with upcoming structures) and hopefully some more cricket content also.

View attachment 1985722

Right now you're struggling on the James Aish question and if I had hair I'd be pulling it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right now you're struggling on the James Aish question and if I had hair I'd be pulling it out.
I felt I improved as the rounds went on, that was a poor early miss for sure.

I think I struggled with a few current players which you think would be the easy ones. :skull:

I felt I improved as the rounds went on, that was a poor early miss for sure.

I think I struggled with a few current players which you think would be the easy ones. :skull:

Nah you've done alright - but the clues are a bit hit and miss.

Also Tim Watson was drafted by the Eagles but refused to come to WA.

EPISODE 2 - THREE CLUBS

View attachment 1985722

Good listen mate - makes it more enjoyable to (sorta) engage by having a go at the trivia.

Good listen mate - makes it more enjoyable to (sorta) engage by having a go at the trivia.
Thanks mate. I wasn't a fan of recording at night after work and didn't felt it came out as good as the first episode, so appreciate that. Really looking forward to the next episode, should be good fun.

Thanks mate. I wasn't a fan of recording at night after work and didn't felt it came out as good as the first episode, so appreciate that. Really looking forward to the next episode, should be good fun.

Bit tougher a topic I reckon. Also you not knowing Diesel sung that song and admission to not being great with music explains "Dance Monkey is a banger".

Look forward to more content. 👍

Is it new? I don't mind some of his stuff.
Yeh its part of the Netflix Comedy festival (along with the Tom Brady roast and a few other live events they have been streaming)

Only 6 episodes, each one filmed and broadcast live, so theres certainly dull and weird moments, but thats part of the charm.

So firstly why was in the draft? And secondly didn't he return to play for Essendon at a later stage?

Dunno, might have been automatic. He’d officially retired but I think Malthouse got the idea he was going to unretire and go back to Essendon so drafted him to shaft Sheedy.

He did come back the following year and played in their flag.

Dunno, might have been automatic. He’d officially retired but I think Malthouse got the idea he was going to unretire and go back to Essendon so drafted him to shaft Sheedy.

He did come back the following year and played in their flag.

Bit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back