Werewolf Revenge of the Werewolf - Game Over Village Wins (Moral Victory Wolves)

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you disagree that it’s entirely on you ?

Speaking of vendettas , you killed me on the first night when I was a villager as a second gamer :p

Well at least you're admitting why you ran a lynch on me this round.

First or second gamers are often given roles so hitting them can be a good chance of hitting a role.

I was knocked out early in my early games. I didn't carry on about it 3 games later like it was a personal attack.

He gave away the exact wrong role, to the exact wrong person, at the exact wrong time. I’ll stop now.

Love you.
I agree, but there was no malice in it towards the game, just a f*** up on his part and I know he really felt awful about it.
I can understand your frustration though, came at a crucial time for sure and he did try to clean it up asap..but the damage was done. I watched it unfold.

Well at least you're admitting why you ran a lynch on me this round. .
I didn’t run a lynch on you this round- go through the thread to confirm this .
Others started it . You had lots of votes on you by the time I switched .

The lynches I ran were on ND, Smeg and mike123

I agree, but there was no malice in it towards the game, just a f*** up on his part and I know he really felt awful about it.
I can understand your frustration though, came at a crucial time for sure and he did try to clean it up asap..but the damage was done. I watched it unfold.
OK.

Chappyuk we’re cool as far as I’m concerned.

You are so incredibly hard to lynch. The best. When I realised yesterday that you were on top it took me an hour of repeated re-reading to figure out how to screw you before I first posted. And I did. :)

Ha, I guess killing me is a pretty final solution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t run a lynch on you this round- go through the thread to confirm this .
Others started it . You had lots of votes on you by the time I switched .

The lynches I ran were on ND, Smeg and mike123
Chappyuk https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...-victory-wolves.1209015/page-77#post-58937189
I didn’t lead the lynch on you , in fact , I questioned why others thought you were evil and had different votes initially . It was Noobz0r who started that lynch on you (and with the benefit of hindsight , he was helped by the wolves ).
I rarely voted with the masses this game , but that was a rare example of where I ended up doing so , mostly because I tried to learn from lynching smeg the previous day so I followed (with some questioning along the way of course ) rather than lead .

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/revenge-of-the-werewolf-game-over-village-wins-moral-victory-wolves.1209015/page-77#post-58937189
I didn’t lead the lynch on you , in fact , I questioned why others thought you were evil and had different votes initially . It was Noobz0r who started that lynch on you (and with the benefit of hindsight , he was helped by the wolves ).
I rarely voted with the masses this game , but that was a rare example of where I ended up doing so , mostly because I tried to learn from lynching smeg the previous day

Why was I compared to a HP character then?

I won’t play again until issues of information in the Dead PM have been resolved.

Then you probably won't play again. What you're after is a Utopian dream. It's like trying to prevent mod * ups, it's just part of the game.

You shouldn’t. The village is up against it as it is, and we have 1 of 2 confirmed good players not voting to lynch evil because of the entertainment factor.

It’s like Mrs Weasley not killing Bellatrix because because she made life interesting.

Good point. MWPP is currently playing like Rowling killing off Hedwig because “******* lol” :p

I love the analogy . You make a good point . I have already been referred to as Umbridge in this thread but perhaps Rita Skeeter is an even better analogy . What’s life without a little drama ? Or even the Severus Snape *shades of grey* analogy . It certainly beats being Lisa Simpson. More than one person advised me to fun in this game rather than taking it so seriously - I guess I have found my way to do it :) .

That’s how I played over the last couple of days
Except likening Smeg and Chappy to Hedwig is being far too kind to them and harsh on Hedwig. Instead I’m killing off the irrelevant (inactive ) people :p , and avenging my own death in the process . Win win .
Here’s the context Chappyuk
In case the :p and the post above about drama didn’t give it away- I was joking .
This was all after you died anyway .

Anyway , as per my link in my previous post which you quoted , your claim that I organised a lynch against you is wrong (I questioned the reason behind it and didn’t accept others’ comments that your suggestion that I let myself be modkilled was a good enough reason )

Sorry I was out of control early everyone. I have learned some lessons and I’m off the steroids. Thanks for the game SM. Well played village.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back