Werewolf Rick & Morty werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

RodneyDangerfield Case Profile

• “BlazeStorm (Ricks) is of most interest to me so far though”- Tuesday
  • Asked whether to vote for sante (Galactic)- Tuesday
  • Accused and voted for BlazeStorm (Ricks)- Friday
  • Second vote onto sante (Galactic)- Saturday
I'm backing him as a villager. Let's try a double lynch with Red Mist and joelsyt maybe?
Only known evil RM has voted for was blaze when it was a forgone conclusion. I'll take a look at Stevi and joelsy.

joelsyt Case Profile
Conclusion: Could be beta rick, doubt she is the godfather.
  • Voted smeg head (Galactic), bandwagon with villagers- Tuesday
  • Slightly backs up sante (Galactic) and accuses Red Mist- Saturday
  • Votes sante (Galactic)- Saturday
  • Late on the BlazeStorm (Ricks) bandwagon with a vote- Sunday morning

Stevi_Tigers case profile
Conclusion: Very likely galactic fed, doubt he is a rick.

• Very late on sante (Galactic) bandwagon- Saturday
  • First vote on BlazeStorm, "100% evil"(Ricks)- Saturday night

joelsyt Case Profile
Conclusion: Could be beta rick, doubt she is the godfather.
  • Voted smeg head (Galactic), bandwagon with villagers- Tuesday
  • Slightly backs up sante (Galactic) and accuses Red Mist- Saturday
  • Votes sante (Galactic)- Saturday
  • Late on the BlazeStorm (Ricks) bandwagon with a vote- Sunday morning
Wow I can see why you would think I was evil. Looking at that even I would think I was evil. I can assure you though, I am just a clueless villager but I won't argue if you want to lynch me.

RedMist Case Profile
Conclusion: Not Galactic, early enough on BlazeStorm to say he probably isn’t a rick

• Second vote on sante (Galactic) Saturday
  • 4th vote on BlazeStorm (Ricks) Sunday morning

I haven't done dogs yet, but I am essentially 100% sure that Stevi_Tigers is the godfather. I'd appreciate if some of you could join me and get him lynched. joelsyt is my main rick suspect.

Sorry for constant switching mods. Stevi_Tigers

Bet on Blue NaturalDisaster

I haven't done dogs yet, but I am essentially 100% sure that Stevi_Tigers is the godfather. I'd appreciate if some of you could join me and get him lynched. joelsyt is my main rick suspect.

Sorry for constant switching mods. Stevi_Tigers

Bet on Blue NaturalDisaster
I agree with you about Stevi. Feel free to double lynch us if you're convinced that both Steve and I are evil.
Stevi_tigers

NaturalDisaster Bet on Blue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11. roo2macca- Flog
20. Angryranga- Jobe
12. Morganashlee- villager
21.Wise Guy Sam- villager

RodneyDangerfield: Has voted for and accused both evil factions, early enough for me to clear him. Villager.
Joelsyt: Has gone against the Galactics, but only interaction w/Ricks was a late bandwagon vote. Potential beta Rick.
Stevi_Tigers: Attacked Ricks early, but only Galactic interaction was a late bandwagon vote. Likely godfather, because no one else is.
RedMist: Voted against galactics early, voted against ricks earlish. Rick or villager.
Dogs105: Drew attention and early votes on Galactic, early vote on Rick Blaze Storm friday evening. Villager.

If vampires are still a possibility then I have no ******* clue, good luck.

11. roo2macca- Flog
20. Angryranga- Jobe
12. Morganashlee- villager
21.Wise Guy Sam- villager

RodneyDangerfield: Has voted for and accused both evil factions, early enough for me to clear him. Villager.
Joelsyt: Has gone against the Galactics, but only interaction w/Ricks was a late bandwagon vote. Potential beta Rick.
Stevi_Tigers: Attacked Ricks early, but only Galactic interaction was a late bandwagon vote. Likely godfather, because no one else is.
RedMist: Voted against galactics early, voted against ricks earlish. Rick or villager.
Dogs105: Drew attention and early votes on Galactic, early vote on Rick Blaze Storm friday evening. Villager.

If vampires are still a possibility then I have no ******* clue, good luck.
The head vamp is dead along with his recruit.

Stevi

Apart from AngryRanga not knowing how a vampire works his thinking is clearly on show and dot points presentations are a big plus from me.

Vamps are gone mate. No need to worry about them.

Anyway I'm off to the local blood bank... where I like to... hang out... by my bat feet from the roof.

We should double lynch here. Current count is 5 for Stevi and 3 for Mist. Morganashlee the only non-voter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back