Recommitted Rory Lobb [trade is off, staying at Fremantle]

Remove this Banner Ad

Marshall is not a number 1 ruck. Ryder is our number 1 ruck.

who do you think the fwd ruck is at brisbane?

Ladhams... add him to the list as well. he's got a brighter future than lobb.

i think you are massively over-rating Lobb

I am not convinced at all Ladhams will become a better player than Lobb, potentially yes, but he has issues with work rate and off field issues which seems like Port were keen to off load him.

I think you are selling Lobb short personally.

there's a big younger crop coming through. guys i'd have ahead of lobb and would want at my club instead of rory lobb
Luke Jackson
Rowan Marshall
Peter Wright
Joe Daniher
Charlie Dixon
Darcy Cameron

i think there are guys like Coleman-Jones, Ratugolea and Chol who will be better plays than Rory Lobb in 3 years time. you have the Kings coming through. De-Koning could get time up fwd. Darcy coming through the dogs.

you are much better placed finding actual key forwards than being so fixated on a fwd ruck.
Peter Wright and Darcy Cameron massive LOL. Rowan Marshall ain't the stud youre making him out to be either.

what this obsession with trolling from freo fans... because you don't agree with a post doesn't make it trolling.

the reality is lobb will not be on your clubs list in 3 years time. his current output is no where near fitting of 700k a year. lobbs last 4 seasons have produced 19 games -> 15 games -> 17 games -> 13 games. its trending downwards massively. he turns 29 next year! at what point do you cut your losses?

freo are not challenging for a flag. it makes sense to take a longer term view here and get in the draft collateral, hell even trade into next years draft. move the money on and have a HUGE play at luke jackson next year.

lobb is a side piece eating your salary cap that is easily shuffled out of the side.

You seem to be extremely focused and opinionated on Freo's trades. Firing up with a derisory post at our inability to get the Lobb deal done emphasizes my opinion that you're looking to Troll. Are you Gleg in disguise?

Lobb may be on our list in 3 years time. Your assertion is opinion and not fact. It may turn out to be true but we'll wait and see shall we?

His output isn't worth 700k a year? Well why are you concerned ..you're not paying his salary.
He's averaging 16.5 games a year when he's had some injuries. We're ok with that.
We'll review his contract closer to the end of next season and when the 2 years are up. AS EVERY CLUB WOULD DO. 29? Ancient eh? Mundy says hi. Also Fyfe is now 30. Should we be delisting him to?

Freo challenge for a flag every year. The quality of that challenge varies but I would assert we're on the up. One 2nd round pick isn't going to help us much get Jackson should the boy want to come home and even IF he did we've dropped the 700k we were looking to pay Cerra BEFORE we entered into discussions with Lachie Neale. How much cap space do you KNOW we have (or don't have).

Lobb is a side piece eating our salary cap is he? How's Brad Hill and Dan Hanneberry working out for you?

Your bridge is missing you.

You seem to be extremely focused and opinionated on Freo's trades. Firing up with a derisory post at our inability to get the Lobb deal done emphasizes my opinion that you're looking to Troll. Are you Gleg in disguise?

Lobb may be on our list in 3 years time. Your assertion is opinion and not fact. It may turn out to be true but we'll wait and see shall we?

His output isn't worth 700k a year? Well why are you concerned ..you're not paying his salary.
He's averaging 16.5 games a year when he's had some injuries. We're ok with that.
We'll review his contract closer to the end of next season and when the 2 years are up. AS EVERY CLUB WOULD DO. 29? Ancient eh? Mundy says hi. Also Fyfe is now 30. Should we be delisting him to?

Freo challenge for a flag every year. The quality of that challenge varies but I would assert we're on the up. One 2nd round pick isn't going to help us much get Jackson should the boy want to come home and even IF he did we've dropped the 700k we were looking to pay Cerra BEFORE we entered into discussions with Lachie Neale. How much cap space do you KNOW we have (or don't have).

Lobb is a side piece eating our salary cap is he? How's Brad Hill and Dan Hanneberry working out for you?

Your bridge is missing you.

so because i've commented on the rory lobb thread suddenly i'm "You seem to be extremely focused and opinionated on Freo's trades" lol what

maybe you're just overly sensitive?

"Lobb may be on our list in 3 years time. Your assertion is opinion and not fact. It may turn out to be true but we'll wait and see shall we?"

that is true! 100% spot on. lets revisit the thread in 3 years!

"Freo challenge for a flag every year"

this did have me in tears. it is of course true and tbh i think it explains a lot of the discontent and frustration among freo fans. they forever think they're challenging!

so because i've commented on the rory lobb thread suddenly i'm "You seem to be extremely focused and opinionated on Freo's trades" lol what

maybe you're just overly sensitive?

"Lobb may be on our list in 3 years time. Your assertion is opinion and not fact. It may turn out to be true but we'll wait and see shall we?"

that is true! 100% spot on. lets revisit the thread in 3 years!

"Freo challenge for a flag every year"

this did have me in tears. it is of course true and tbh i think it explains a lot of the discontent and frustration among freo fans. they forever think they're challenging!

Thought I'd seen you on this thread a fair bit. If Im mistaken I'll take that back. Pretty sure I've seen that avatar of yours a few times.

Still not entirely sure why a Saint's fan is so interested but ..whatever. Oversensitive? If I react to that does it confirm the point?

So you agree your comment about Lobb not being on the list in 3 years is just made up s#1T?

And with my Flag comment, obviously I was being facetious but the point remains...I still think our drought is closer to ending than yours.

Haven't answered my question on when you're going to delist your salary cap eaters in Hill and Hanneberry? Might as well add Crouch to that question too. You'll need space to get King.

Thought I'd seen you on this thread a fair bit. If Im mistaken I'll take that back. Pretty sure I've seen that avatar of yours a few times.

Still not entirely sure why a Saint's fan is so interested but ..whatever. Oversensitive? If I react to that does it confirm the point?

So you agree your comment about Lobb not being on the list in 3 years is just made up s#1T?

And with my Flag comment, obviously I was being facetious but the point remains...I still think our drought is closer to ending than yours.

Haven't answered my question on when you're going to delist your salary cap eaters in Hill and Hanneberry? Might as well add Crouch to that question too. You'll need space to get King.

no i'm saying we need to revisit in 3 years!

this is the rory lobb thread why would anyone want to read about hill, hanners and crouch in the lobb thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back