Preview Round 1 v West Coast @ Mineral Resources Park - Saturday 30 January @ 4:40pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

2nd half looks like we’ve had 3 loose players around the centre line so when the Eagles try to sling shot out we’ve had a bit of a wall set up. Good restructure at half time

Great win, but really they are one of the two worst teams in the comp, next week v Freo will be a real litmus test

Edit: we play Freo not Melbourne

Phillips and Randall will literally be the difference between us finishing 7th or 1st.
According to the recent coaches survey we have both the best forward and best defender in the league.

Both missed a ton of footy last season

Having them is key

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the recent coaches survey we have both the best forward and best defender in the league.

And two of the best mids, apparently!

Good win, as it should be against one if the weakest sides in the comp. Second quarter was flat but outside of that we were pretty clinical.

Don't mind the structure at the moment although adding Scheer back into the forward line will help alot. I worry about the defence without Randall and Cramey but it worked well today, albeit against a very weak forward line.

Metcalfe was pretty impressive today in the ruck. Miles better than last year!

Eloise Jones is literally going to kill someone on the field some day. For such a tiny lady she sure packs a punch! She's a bit dangerous in how she attacks the body sometimes, haha.

I love Chelsea Randall :) So nice to see her back, and playing up forward too! Also I don't know if I'm the only one who notices, but lol at her consistently being the worst in the comp at bouncing the ball. It never comes back to her cleanly, haha. My theory is she's just too athletic for the footy to keep up with her!

Last edited:
Is Scheer going to get a game ?? Watched her play for Payneham a fair bit last year and she was pretty lazy.

Club says she's still coming back from injury
She hurt herself late last season, played in the Div 1 Ammo GF and I'm told the club weren't particularly happy about it.

Adelaide gave her permission to play ammos with her sister instead of playing SANFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back