Oppo Camp Round 22 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs win today and next week, we beat Essendon, and we play the Bombers again in the Elimination. Win that and we play the loser of Geelong v Richmond.

If Dogs win today (looking likely) and next week against Adelaide and we beat Essendon we will play Essendon again week 1, presuming Richmond and West Coast win.

If Dogs win today (looking likely) and next week against Adelaide and we beat Essendon we will play Essendon again week 1, presuming Richmond and West Coast win.
My vote for most likely

With GWS playing the Gold Coast in the final round and all but assured a win Essendon don't have a lot of incentive to play for against us in terms of ladder position as it'll be either a trip interstate to play GWS should they win or a likely rematch against us at the MCG if they lose.

Potentially they could lose and face West Coast interstate or Richmond at the MCG also.

With GWS playing the Gold Coast in the final round and all but assured a win Essendon don't have a lot of incentive to play for against us in terms of ladder position as it'll be either a trip interstate to play GWS should they win or a likely rematch against us at the MCG if they lose.

Potentially they could lose and face West Coast interstate or Richmond at the MCG also.
Essendon will rest half a dozen next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Pie we hope the Hawks do make it TD, as that will mean the Hawks beat Eagles in R23...and this the Pies are top4!! 😀👍🏻

True but there are the Teams I be Scared off the most in the 8

Although I wouldn’t mind playing and beating Essendon twice in a row and beating them twice in a row. Win this Friday and destiny will take care of itself. Top 4 would be a lot better but it will be what it will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back