Game Day Round 7 - Adelaide short people v GWS Giants

Who wins?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That's nice, but if you happen to acquire some eyeballs you would be able to see that McAdam wanted to take advantage and then missed any easy goal by kicking a sh*t dribble kick. Taking the advantage was the right option.
No it really wasn't. Taking a simple set shot was the correct option.

I’m all for dropping O’Brien and just throwing TT in there. Bugger it. O’Brien has been dreadful for all bar one game this year. Get Fog up forward. Today has been every bit as deplorable as anything we dished up last year.

Berry is exactly who needs to be picked. What the hell do people actually want?!
Needs to be played further up the ground so he can get more of the ball, otherwise I would've eased him in through the SANFL

The only reason I can think that he's been played predominately deep forward is that the ankle's still affecting him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many times today our backs have all flown for the same ball and given it up out the back.

Needs to be played further up the ground so he can get more of the ball, otherwise I would've eased him in through the SANFL

The only reason I can think that he's been played predominately deep forward is that the ankle's still affecting him

He needs game time, at AFL level, in a variety of mid/small roles. Repeatedly.

Back