Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello fellow Magpies. 😁. In the 11 seasons of the Hinkley coaching lifespan , thus far, the only player to win a flag that he has drafted , is Billy Frampton, go figure ha , Hinkley should have been shown the exit door at Port 5 years ago. #Sa#sackken All the best guys , your list is very good , some holes have been filled down back with Rat and BZT.

If there's any doubt that Stinkers gives even one f**k about our club after his pathetic tenure is now completely out the window looking at his missing link trade strategy.

Please don't sacrifice the careers of Butters, Rozee and Horne-Francis to the altar of Hinkley.

X has done the right thing and run for the hills however Essendon wasn't a great choice.

Hello fellow Magpies. 😁. In the 11 seasons of the Hinkley coaching lifespan , thus far, the only player to win a flag that he has drafted , is Billy Frampton, go figure ha , Hinkley should have been shown the exit door at Port 5 years ago. #Sa#sackken All the best guys , your list is very good , some holes have been filled down back with Rat and BZT.
It's like a comedy skit, and I correctly predicted in August 2022 all he had to do was make finals to get an extension, their management don't reflect at all on his career. Imagine Hinkley pitching to Port supporters in 2012 that his first 11 seasons Port won't make a Grand Final under him.

It's like a comedy skit, and I correctly predicted in August 2022 all he had to do was make finals to get an extension, their management don't reflect at all on his career. Imagine Hinkley pitching to Port supporters in 2012 that his first 11 seasons Port won't make a Grand Final under him.
We can't. We didn't interview him. We essentially offered him a senior coach position despite not wanting to go through a normal selection process after Andrew Mackie sent a text message to Keith Thomas (then CEO) that Hinkley would consider the job.

We are a very well run football club.

Andrew Mackie sent a text message to Keith Thomas (then CEO) that Hinkley would consider the job.

Remember when we felt that Thomas and Hinkley knowing each other from their fleeting time together at Fitzroy was a slice of good fortune?

Illustrated:

F12281BE-5060-44C8-B913-84658C5D0687.jpeg

David King said it best. Ken Hinkley is an average coach and won't win a flag coaching the way he does. His finals record is deplorable, a 71 point loss to the Dogs should have finished him.

But the club since Hinkley arrival has changed the base

"Oh let it go" "he staying it's done let it go"

View attachment 1697562-01114be00e415aaf694bb013.MP4

David King said it best. Ken Hinkley is an average coach and won't win a flag coaching the way he does. His finals record is deplorable, a 71 point loss to the Dogs should have finished him.

View attachment 1837589

Louie was pretty well on point. Kept on the key issues, didn't get flustered but maintained his highly emotional tone. Brilliant.

Louie was pretty well on point. Kept on the key issues, didn't get flustered but maintained his highly emotional tone. Brilliant.
Lewy is on a few fantasy podcasts, probably helped a lot with that. Safest prediction ever that Hinkley would disappear until the next season though.

Don’t forget the idiots who get sick of the NeGaTiViTy more than the reality of this sh¡t bleeding into a twelfth season.

Remember when we felt that Thomas and Hinkley knowing each other from their fleeting time together at Fitzroy was a slice of good fortune?

Illustrated:

View attachment 1837571

Terminator-Twins.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1837589
homer simpson episode 3 GIF

In fifteen or twenty years (if our coach ever moves on) which players that played under Hinkley will come back to the club for key events (certainly not premiership reunions) which players will consider the club it's culture and supporters part of who they are?.

I could name many many players pre Stinkley not always premiership winners that feel and demonstrate that real ongoing attachment to the club.

It's the cult of Ken now he is the club.

He actively shits on expectation and history but creates none of his own.

In fifteen or twenty years (if our coach ever moves on) which players that played under Hinkley will come back to the club for key events (certainly not premiership reunions) which players will consider the club it's culture and supporters part of who they are?.

I could name many many players pre Stinkley not always premiership winners that feel and demonstrate that real ongoing attachment to the club.

It's the cult of Ken now he is the club.

He actively shits on expectation and history but creates none of his own.
Pffft who needs Premiership reunions. I am sure everyone will be back to celebrate the 13 in a row. The data Koch uses elevates this achievement above both final wins and Premierships.

Pffft who needs Premiership reunions. I am sure everyone will be back to celebrate the 13 in a row. The data Koch uses elevates this achievement above both final wins and Premierships.
I hope that 13 in a row record is bettered the first year Hinkley is gone. I never want to hear his name again.

"Sack Hinkley" is such a meme now and my Carlton supporting mate is such a dickhead.

Apparently at Alberton, there's an interactive screen or some sh!t in the museum/foyer to leave messages - so he did.

So petty. So juvenile. So immature.

BUT I DO CONCUR :100:

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 9.05.34 pm.png

don't forget everyone's favourite, the annual superhero themed event, 11 and 4 reunion.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

View attachment 1837589
Brilliant. Summarised beautifully. The hosts trying to belittle him though...such a f### boys club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back