Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

No player is untouchable and trading Duursma is far from a complete disaster.

I don't think you can call what happened to us this year a normal amount of playing players with niggles. We had Dixon, Lycett and McKenzie playing completely hobbled to the point of being a liability for large parts of the year. That's above and beyond what most clubs are doing and it obviously cost us hard in the finals with those players completely uncompetitive.

I'm not sure how you can speak about Port without coming back to the coaching situation. It'd be like visiting the Essendon board in 2015 and getting annoying that the supplements scandal seems to permeate every thread. This is the Port Adelaide Football Club we live with right now. The coaching situation is unprecedented in the history of the league.
The ongoing injuries to Lycett, McKenzie and Dixon are mostly due to mismanagement and shouldn't be considered an inordinate amount of bad luck.

Eddie Jones resigns less than a year into a five year contract after the Wallabies bomb out of the World Cup.

Meanwhile at Alberton ...
who else is there?....... possibly the weirdest comment ever made in football in the context there is literally 1000+ guys lining up to get a shot at coaching an afl team...When you hear stuff like that you can only assume its a cult

The ongoing injuries to Lycett, McKenzie and Dixon are mostly due to mismanagement and shouldn't be considered an inordinate amount of bad luck.

We certainly might have had them fit for finals if they didn't repeatedly come back underdone during the season.

But we'll apparently annoy people if we talk about why those decisions were repeatedly made or who might be responsible for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We certainly might have had them fit for finals if they didn't repeatedly come back underdone during the season.

But we'll apparently annoy people if we talk about why those decisions were repeatedly made or who might be responsible for them.

It couldn't be Ken. He is only responsible for the good things that happen, never the bad.

Hinkley is genital warts.

Unfortunately it's spread among the faithful (happy clappers)

"Don't worry those lumps are for her pleasure nothing to worry about" Hinkley maybe.

Since 1 September, we've gone 1-1-10 in all competitions. Chasing Greatness indeed.

Just warms the cockles to think we re-signed the mastermind before he was snapped up elsewhere, and have another two years of this to look forward to.
Was thinking this over the weekend the entire state of our club at all levels is just s**t
There’s no word for it nothing is performing well let alone league leading

And all the key architects — bar Keith “Sideshow Ben kicked 10 on Dougal [sic], so” Thomas — remain, and were seemingly emboldened by having done so.
It wouldn't surprise me if this was used in selling that it was a good idea to push Dougal out... nevermind that he didn't even play in that game.

”Delusion hits a target no one else thinks is a target; Incompetence misses the true target for 11 years in a row”
Hinkley: Kochie, what target should I be aiming at?
Koch: Don't worry about those details Kenny. Whatever you can hit we'll call the target.

Just filled out the members survey.

For the “five words that come to mind to best describe Port Adelaide” question, I went with:

1. Hinkley
2. Koch
3. Hinkley
4. Koch
5. Hinkley

It’ll no doubt be dismissed as a donkey vote or attempt at humour, but I was 100% serious.

Whether I’m thinking about the club or hearing about the club, this pair of malignant tumours are either the direct subject, or tied to the subject.

• HINKLEY CONTRACT! HINKLEY PRESSURE? HINKLEY FINALS EXIT! HINKLEY FLAG?

• KOCH SAYS THIS! KOCH SAYS THAT!

Nauseating.

No other club would’ve let it come to this.

Hinkley was asked his view on the Gaza conflict and he said 'Do they still have to pay that salary cap fine???'
Underrated GIF by Potomac Fund Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Back