Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

hahaha far out.

form does count for showdowns, take away the last couple seasons where we've choked the favourite wins a very high percentage of these games. They are not 50/50 games that is a myth and a cop out.

We shouldn't be losing this game Ken. Under no circumstances. Pure and simple.

Nah we've got to be at our ABSOLUTE BEST JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE. WTF!!! They are 2 and 5 and 12th, but only our absolute best gives us any hope of beating them.

God he is so negative.
No wonder our boys regularly take the gas on big occasions, it must be exhausting hearing this deadbeat say they’re basically going to have to scale Mt Everest and have everything go right to win a Round 8 fixture against mediocre opposition. Alberton must reek of the urine in Ken’s strides.

Last edited:

The trouble is he doesn't know how to get them to turn up and play at their very best!!!

On SM-S711B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The thing is, the chasm between Ken's definition of "turn up and play at our very best", and the definition given by a successful coach, would be around the size of the Grand Canyon.

But you don't, man! You don't! We should be able to phone it in against this Adelaide team! If not this year then at least some of the years! Just play half decent footy to a half decent gameplan, and don't s**t the bed if they raise their intensity, and viola, regulation 7 goal win!
What should be a regulation win wont be as we all know, it will go down to the wire at best, Crows by 16 points.

Wow, it should be more like, at our stage of development I would expect us to win in a good clash.

What a weak bas***d.

The bipolarity of messaging is wild.

Now we’ve got Hinkley’s usual meek and inoffensive waffle out of the way, we just need to complete the equation by having Ryan Burton in a Beer Hall calling for all Rileys and Rorys to be marched off to Bergen-Belair.

"One of the reasons Jordon came back to South Australia was to be involved in one of these games," Hinkley said. "Jordon is now in his third game in a row getting some consistency ... and he is coming up against a good ruckman (Reilly O'Brien) who has always caused us some problems."

lol, he really does coach fear. HE'S COMING UP AGAINST A GUY WHO HAS TORN US A NEW ANUS BEFORE. DON'T YOU FORGET IT GARY SWEET, BE AFRAID!

Stop saying the quiet part out loud Ken you stupid oaf.

The bipolarity of messaging is wild.

Now we’ve got Hinkley’s usual meek and inoffensive waffle out of the way, we just need to complete the equation by having Ryan Burton in a Beer Hall calling for all Rileys and Rorys to be marched off to Bergen-Belair.
This club has become something I don't understand or like any more, I never would have thought we would be associating words like, mentally weak, flat track bullies, fragile, pretenders with the PAFC.

What a bloody disgrace.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"One of the reasons Jordon came back to South Australia was to be involved in one of these games," Hinkley said. "Jordon is now in his third game in a row getting some consistency ... and he is coming up against a good ruckman (Reilly O'Brien) who has always caused us some problems."

lol, he really does coach fear. HE'S COMING UP AGAINST A GUY WHO HAS TORN US A NEW ANUS BEFORE.

Whereas Jack Cahill would be telling Jordan, "you know what, I reckon you're the best ruck in the league, this Reilly fella hasn't got a chance if you go hard at him"

But no let's not instill belief in our players, much better to neg them like he's some preppy having a crack at a waitress on a night on the town

lol, he really does coach fear. HE'S COMING UP AGAINST A GUY WHO HAS TORN US A NEW ANUS BEFORE. DON'T YOU FORGET IT GARY SWEET, BE AFRAID!

Loser talk by a loser before the ball has even been bounced.

It’s like he doesn’t understand cause and effect.

Yes, there is ‘information’ that Showdowns are close affairs and either team can win them regardless of ladder position and circumstance.

What he doesn’t seem to clock is that this is often the case because his messaging, selection and coaching absolutely sucks.

As people are noting with his presser, he’s already painting this game as an unavoidable minefield for which they’ve pre-ordered bodybags and reserved times at numerous White Ladys around the city.

Self-fulfilling prophecy writ large.

Wow Kane goes bang:

"Because he has a lot of friends in the media and because he's an intimidating or scary figure, he gets a really good run," Cornes said on Nine's Footy Classified on Monday night.

"If he was Sam Mitchell (Hawthorn coach) and he had that squad and the expectation on what they're supposed to be and the hype around pre-season, there'd be a lot more criticism of comments suggesting they're close (to a flag).

"They're a mile off it."

Talking about Ross Lyon, of course

I can't watch him either. I'll read about what he said via the commentary on this board, but at this point if you see me voluntarily watching a Ken Hinkley press conference it's time to take me out to the back paddock and put me down like Old Yeller
Just tell Hinkley your like an old slow greyhound and he will make sure you don't see tomorrow.

I can't even stomach the sport after the news, the players sound just like him now, especially use know nothing Dixon.

Most AFL punters obviously didn't see us play Collingwood.
The Crows also knocked off Carlton in Melbourne. Yeah they were lucky - courtesy of amazing goal kicking, but if they repeat that effort tomorrow night, we could be in strife.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back