Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as King putting the heat on Ken is a good thing, his persistent attacks on JHF are puerile. A middle aged man obsessed with denigrating a young guy making his way in the football world is creepy.

I'm not quite sure how he can attack Horne-Francis at all. In his third season he's already ten times the player King was.

At no stage did I think we'd win after conceding 5 goals over the back in the first quarter. The next 2 quarters he went into full Hinkleyball mode and typically we got one goal in the last minute of the quarter but saved a humiliation. Then tried to pinch it but as usual fell short and they kicked away.

Now that review could be for 30 games over the years but nothing changes.
Kick straight and Port win.

So Rozee has redone the same injury and already been ruled out of the Cats game.

Just highlights the absolute incompetence of this club and Ken even more.

Risk him in a game we should win regardless to then miss him in a game we absolutely require him.
That's not how Ken sees things. He marks certain games down as losses and is happy to concede them before the bounce, which is about the most un-Port Adelaide thing I could ever imagine. See also us committing to resting Dixon against Collingwood at the MCG despite Finlayson and Lord both also being unavailable.

Has anyone from the regime faced the music today? I am sure the Social Media channels will be back to its modus operandi by tmw promoting a new merchandise range or telling us to have a meal at the Precint. Don’t want the pesky footy results getting in our way. The Rucci article reminding us of 2012 will probably be left until Monday.
Nah just radio silence as usual.
Haven't heard Ken on 5aa / SEN for ages

Popped in for a laugh because I'm pathetic, but you guys are all sombre and defeated.

This is no fun. Now I feel bad.
It feels like a kinda empty rivalry to me, regardless of what you do to us both teams are mid table rubbish at best.. enjoy it for the moment though there's fukc all joy in this town.

It feels like a kinda empty rivalry to me, regardless of what you do to us both teams are mid table rubbish at best.. enjoy it for the moment though there's fukc all joy in this town.
Now has there been a time when both clubs were really good all season. That would be great fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not how Ken sees things. He marks certain games down as losses and is happy to concede them before the bounce, which is about the most un-Port Adelaide thing I could ever imagine. See also us committing to resting Dixon against Collingwood at the MCG despite Finlayson and Lord both also being unavailable.

In just 12 short/long years (However you want to look at it), David Koch and Ken Hinkley have turned what used to be "the most un-Port Adelaide thing" into "the absolutely quintessential, most-Port Adelaide thing", turning over 100 years of club history and ethos completely on its head in the process.

I can imagine that one of Kenny's form guides a couple days after the draw would have WWLLWWWWLLWLWLWWWLL written in the top margin to see whether he will keep his job.

Kick straight and Port win.

Sigh. Good goalkicking is about technique but it also requires, mentally speaking, the very opposite mindset of Ken’s chaos ball and try hardery schtick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It feels like West Coast Vs Freo Derbies now. Both rubbish teams , irrelevant rivalry
I guess it goes in cycles but we are certainly in the most boring one, Collingwood v Carlton is only just becoming relevant again as Carlton are finally emerging from a gazillion years of garbage.

It's an empty rivalry now because Port has lost what made it a different entity to the Crows. Both are now nothing much more than soulless franchises run by bean-counters with little or no feel for sport and what makes it special. The Showdown nowadays isn't much more than Crows v Crows-Lite.

It's an empty rivalry now because Port has lost what made it a different entity to the Crows. Both are now nothing much more than soulless franchises run by bean-counters with little or no feel for sport and what makes it special. The Showdown nowadays isn't much more than Crows v Crows-Lite.
Yea Koch has watered us down no doubt, I imagine the closest he gets to a stout is a portagaf.

Any ever wondered if Ken just actually hates the PAFC and its supporters?

I kind of feel like he does.

He strikes me as a man who hates pretty much everything except for his swollen bank balance, a greyhound race, fish and chips, and a pair of Stubbies shorts. Horrible little man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back