Opinion Sack Hinkley 5 - Lower The Blinds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of pressure on Ken now.

These 2 x quotes disgusted me

“I’m saying the supporters are off him, and I think that is a real challenging situation for the leadership of the Port Adelaide Football Club and they need to be really strong in supporting him"

“Reportedly Ken and his family sat down with David Koch and other bosses at the club and said they needed more support around him and more time and a longer contract if he coached in Adelaide, because the Adelaide environment was just a nightmare to work in when things turn against you"

Can you imagine the vibe off a loss to Adelaide? The atmosphere among the crowd watching Melbourne tear us a new one on national TV will be a sight to behold. Mind you, we probably wont get over 20,000 people to that game....
The hawks game was bad enough. My bay was savage. Duursma copped it big time from a guy in our bay saying he should never wear #7 again.

'Long enough is enough': GWS and Port need to get on the new coach train

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No I’m not. He doesn’t look that much different to how he has looked the last couple seasons. I’m legitimately struggling to see the difference?

He has never looked fit and has been overweight for several seasons now. Yeah he’s aged but who hasn’t in the last 9 years.

Choco started off in reasonable nick with a full head of black hair and by the time he was done he was fat with grey hair. It’s not unusual.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last year.

cd04cc4f9765cd7ed13f0b074bc15212

This year.

hFPl69UV.jpg

It's lighting man people are tripping on this.

Look at how washy the sponsors logos are compared to the top pic.
He looks like he's lost weight, ironically what some people think he should do.

The only problem with that is if you're over 50 and lose weight it can look like the grim reaper is sneaking up on you.

It's lighting man people are tripping on this.

Look at how washy the sponsors logos are compared to the top pic.

No one is 'tripping on this', it's an observation. It looks to me like he's lost weight in the five months over the off season.

I hate him so much if he asked for this because of the "Adelaide environment" what a greedy piece of s**t that man is.

When he's sacked, whenever that is, we're all going to be painted as the monsters that ran the poor Hinkley family out of town.

I'd love to be painted as one of the monsters that ran the Hinkley family out.

I hate him so much if he asked for this because of the "Adelaide environment" what a greedy piece of s**t that man is.

When he's sacked, whenever that is, we're all going to be painted as the monsters that ran the poor Hinkley family out of town.
lol you watch. It'll mean lots of coaches decide it's easier to stay in the melbourne bubble.

No one is 'tripping on this', it's an observation. It looks to me like he's lost weight in the five months over the off season.
Fair enough I think it's minor if at all & I've seen him on news clips not looking like the grim reaper which is just a lighting thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back