Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disappointed we lost until I saw the presser. Now I'm seething. It was all deflection, smirks and shoulder shrugging. No actual disappointment. No accountability and he seemed satisfied with how our year finished. He can't even act or fake that losing in straight sets makes any difference to him. He doesn't even seem to take it seriously. He is completely detached from the fact he's the one responsible for the loss. Complete fraud.
Of course he’s satisfied, He was satisfied as soon as he got his new contract

Oh the irony! This club and the people running it (into the ground) are a shambles. It’s all kinda karma too coming back to bite a bunch of s**t campaigners in the ass at Port Adelaides expense, I don’t blame Karma tbh, These people kinda deserve it. If only there was even a little bit of accountability within the club to end our suffering supporters misery

Last edited:
Really needs to be re-posted:

full

Really needs to be re-posted:

full
GWS packed that game in before the ball bounced on the ground lol, Couldn’t Ken even see that? 🤦🏻‍♂️ I can’t believe he hung his hat on that win as if it meant something, Ken’s so s**t!!! he is so ******* bad, I can’t believe we signed him for another 2 years! What’s wrong with this ******* club?

Last edited:
Guys, condolences. I know how it feels.

Just curious as to the plans with Carr. Is there any chance he leaves or is there a genuine succession plan in place?

IMO your list needs a slight rejuvenation and the time for Carr to harness this younger group is now.
Apparently they got him to agree to stick around for 2 years.

Has a coach ever dodged a press conference before?
Chad Cornes after 2017 SANFL grand final.

Can the board call an Extraordinary Meeting post this loss? This desicion they all signed off on the new contract needs to be re-addressed. Makes me sick, but look to St Kilda, they've shown to can kill new contracts.

The board needs to own the * up that they made the wrong call.

That granny scamming POS David cuck should resign in disgrace.

The fat slob needs to be sacked immediately. Who cares about the payout. Whatever. Fire him into the sun.
We'll lose twice as much in membership revenue as whatever it will cost to pay him out. St Kilda did it with Ratten last year. We won't though. We're now a less ruthless club than god damn St Kilda.

In two years time he will be so far in front of the " most games coached without a GF" list, they'll retire the category.
And a club that’s had the guts to sack their coach is one win away from a GF with a first year coach.

Just watched and he repeated this over and over - out of curiosity what is he referring to? Playing injured players or not having first choice available?
He has form playing injured players to ensure his contract was renewed mid-season. These injuries should have been addressed at the time to maximise readiness for finals. It's entirely on him.

The Club has been in "mission accomplished" mode since the re-signing. That's all that ever mattered this year. Even the media trotted that out.

I booed donuts when he came up on the screen at the oval tonight. Some happy clapper told me off because “we don’t boo those who wear our colours”. The loser mentality is alive and well with our supporters

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I booed too and yelled out 'parasite' in the cheersquad but I think I got away with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know alot of posters on here think I'm a troll but I come here because all my family are port and I go to nearly every game including last night. I think I'm therefore balanced in my views.
Your list will be fine moving foward the 3 lads you will get in trade period will fix the issues you have in defence and ruck.
Guys like lycett dixon and boak need to be moved on. You will get georgiadis back and have secured him as well. In all, your windows is only really opening with the age profile of your midfield so opportunities to win a flag.will be there. Unfortunately the 2 things that will hold progress back is ken and Koch.
Both need to go asap. Ken has 2 years but if he fails to get to a granny next year surely they finally make the call? But that would be wasting another year so as fans you need to keep the pressure up and make life as difficult for koch as possible and ex champs like tredrea and giniver who agree with you need to keep piling on the pressure in the media. These 2 guys have had long enough.

I know alot of posters on here think I'm a troll but I come here because all my family are port and I go to nearly every game including last night. I think I'm therefore balanced in my views.
Your list will be fine moving foward the 3 lads you will get in trade period will fix the issues you have in defence and ruck.
Guys like lycett dixon and boak need to be moved on. You will get georgiadis back and have secured him as well. In all, your windows is only really opening with the age profile of your midfield so opportunities to win a flag.will be there. Unfortunately the 2 things that will hold progress back is ken and Koch.
Both need to go asap. Ken has 2 years but if he fails to get to a granny next year surely they finally make the call? But that would be wasting another year so as fans you need to keep the pressure up and make life as difficult for koch as possible and ex champs like tredrea and giniver who agree with you need to keep piling on the pressure in the media. These 2 guys have had long enough.
Honestly we need to bottom out next year it's the only thing that will force change.

That one got me to.

BY SHEER MIRACLE MY BUNCH OF SPUDS DID SOME THINGS

Then goes on to say if he played anyone uninjured in place of marshall/dixon/mckenzie that the "result would have been much worse"

Im sure thats what everyone developing wanted to hear.

Agree. The comment around the guys who weren't playing would have been a bit of a kick in the guts for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back