Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

😬 "I'd probably put it down to experience"

Ryan Burton told Kymbo & the Rooch why Port weren't as solid defensively this season compared to previous years.

View attachment ehOJrVcopVCS7fDV.mp4

Jeeze where coming up to 48 hours.Since the end of the Gws train wreck.
Not a whisper in the night from Donuts or Koshie.Its all just been swept under the carpet ,again.
Anyway this is just Port all over.The fans dont get told anything.
Best of luck to Kingers.Coach of 23 imo.
Cruel 6 day break.Give it all Gws.

Travis Boak has backed coach Ken Hinkley following the Power's straight-sets finals exit at the hands of the GWS

"We play with Kenny and for Kenny and the rest of the coaching group," Boak said.

Players publicly backing the coach, change is imminent

View attachment 1807205
Well Boak the way you guys play for Kenny just isn’t good enough to justify sticking with him, If this club had an ounce of a brain Ken would be gone right now and the playing group would have no one else but themselves to blame

Tredrea is the Nostradamus for Ken Apologism.

"Sure, there was pressure early from Gerard, from Caro, from Kane Cornes. They are all people that are close to Ken. There’s a relationship there. And I get it. Everyone has people they support in the AFL system and friendships and all that."
- Warren Tredrea

"That is the behavior of the Carlton fans. That is ridiculous ... David King - he must have a set against him (Ken)."
- Caro

"For me, it's a whole of club approach. For me, it's too short-sighted to focus on the senior coach."
- Cornes

Also, I noticed that Kane and Graham Cornes BOTH blamed Josh Carr.

Amazing.

It's everyone else's fault but Ken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need only look at who wont criticise us for the same things they go hammer and tongs at other clubs for, to know who we are paying for comment.

Caro, Kornes and Gerard are all paid by the club or otherwise comprimised via direct friendship. Its a hellish propaganda machine that would make goebbels blush.

You need only look at who wont criticise us for the same things they go hammer and tongs at other clubs for, to know who we are paying for comment.

Caro, Kornes and Gerard are all paid by the club or otherwise comprimised via direct friendship. Its a hellish propaganda machine that would make goebbels blush.
It's clear Caro is spoon-fed information from the club. Has been for years. She's always incredibly soft on us.

Kane loves Hinkley for getting him to 300 and ofcourse Chadbros employment.

Whateley's first sexual experience was a wet dream as a 17 year old with him in a threesome with Hinkley and Makybe diva.

It's clear Caro is spoon-fed information from the club. Has been for years. She's always incredibly soft on us.

Kane loves Hinkley for getting him to 300 and ofcourse Chadbros employment.

Whateley's first sexual experience was a wet dream as a 17 year old with him in a threesome with Hinkley and Makybe diva.
Caro is Makybe Diva

The fact that this current crop of players, or any under stinkers, never reference playing for the club and jumper infuriates me.
Notice they don’t mention they play for their supporters. They need to be schooled about the importance of playing for the club, the supporters. They’re currently in a cult and they’re oblivious to it,

For the first time with kane there was a slight hesitation when jumping to support hnkley, just maybe the tide is turning. Caroline is hinks media mate he clearly spoon feeds her.
Nah. Kane was trying not to look like a hypocrite for going hard at Bevo all year and others. He also is scared of dealing with King on Friday and being called out.

Nah. Kane was trying not to look like a hypocrite for going hard at Bevo all year and others. He also is scared of dealing with King on Friday and being called out.
Bingo.

And, like his Glenelg Loser father, he sought to blame the midfield (i.e. Carr) even though Carr is the mids are the only reason why Port went as far as they did this season.

We're going to be hearing about this being a "collective failure" and how Average Kenny has been let down by others.

If only they had a ruck (despite playing an injured ruck and doing nothing during the Paddy Ryder years).

If only the list had more depth (despite doing very little with the Brownlow medalist already on this list).

If only ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back