Scott: Waite's best footy is ahead of him

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-02-14/injured-roo-facing-delayed-start-to-year

I know the "potential" of Waite has been somewhat of a running joke on here but surely Scott doesn't actually believe this? A 35 year old KPF in no way has his best football ahead of him, wouldn't he have been better plugging a younger bloke then Waite?

Coming out and say Ben Brown has his best football ahead of him would make much more sense then pinning hopes on Waite performing. If I was a North fan I know which player I'd want the coach talking up the future of and it isn't the 35 year old who is probably into his last season.

Well, well, well:

Waite has kicked six goals in his last two games, while a performance that yielded 24 disposals, 13 marks and 13 inside 50s was crucial in the team’s Round 2 win against St Kilda.

Coach Brad Scott argued over the summer that Waite’s best footy was still in front of him as he entered his 17th year in an AFL system. At the moment, he’s being proved correct.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/wh...k=6a8a82481d9ccc3d283c823f49124bb4-1524010918

Another Bomber misfire.

Whatever you say buddy. :)

I'm just happy I give your life purpose.

My life is a majestic tranquil pond in the vast garden of the universe, and you are but a tiny insect skating along its surface.

My life is majestic tranquil pond in the vast garden of the universe, and you are but a tiny insect skating along its surface.
Explains the rush to quote me four rounds into the season. ;)

Explains the rush to quote me four rounds into the season. ;)

I didn't write the article, I just posted it.

Face it, you made a stupid call and now it has backfired on you.

2202c6476350fae875475a56d5020056

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jarrad Waite's playing well? Look for him to get rubbed out for 6 weeks for some brainsnap or else break every bone in his body running through the banner in the next few weeks.

Didn't Waite start last years season like a house on fire?
Was being talked up as an AA chance up till around round 6 from memory, think we all should just see how it turns out but his potential is without doubt

Didn't Waite start last years season like a house on fire?
Was being talked up as an AA chance up till around round 6 from memory, think we all should just see how it turns out but his potential is without doubt
Injured his hip against you guys and our seasons roughly went to s**t the same time

Brilliant again today. Kicked four early, then went to defence when we needed steadying.

Such a smart footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back