SNFL Div 3 discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Off topic but I can reckon top 4 will be really tight next year.. with CPL coming up.

They’ll be fighting for a top 4 spot for sure. For me it’ll be BR, Clays, endeavour and CPL
Have EHills done much recruiting? They finished 5th this year and you have CPL and Beena coming in. There will be 7 strong teams so I don’t see how the Hills will be better unless they’ve recruited hard.

Really excited for div 3 this season. Good feeling it could be like div 2 in 2017 with a very even comp and anyone being able to beat anyone!

* I'm excited for the footy!!

Looks to be the most even division in the league. And the best a division has looked in a long time.
I agree this will be the best comp of the divisions. Genuinely anyone can win on their day and with CPL coming up I think they’ll even be a red hot chance to take it out. History in this league tells us it’s not uncommon to do the double.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any early ladder predictions floating around? Curious what you guys all think.
For me, it's:

Clayton
Beena
Black Rock
Fat Narre
CPL
EHills
Ashwood
Yarra

Honestly, while I feel pretty safe putting Clayton top and Yarra bottom, the rest of it may as well be a blind punt

Any early ladder predictions floating around? Curious what you guys all think.
For me, it's:

Clayton
Beena
Black Rock
Fat Narre
CPL
EHills
Ashwood
Yarra

Honestly, while I feel pretty safe putting Clayton top and Yarra bottom, the rest of it may as well be a blind punt
Bit harsh to have Ashwood second last

Bit harsh to have Ashwood second last
Not in any way saying Ashwood are a bottom side. But realistically (and unfortunately for Yarra), any of the 7 teams could win on any day, and I believe they all have a shot at the flag. If you were to predict the ladder, what would you have?

Not in any way saying Ashwood are a bottom side. But realistically (and unfortunately for Yarra), any of the 7 teams could win on any day, and I believe they all have a shot at the flag. If you were to predict the ladder, what would you have?
Jets
Beena
Saints
CPL
Magpies(Ashwood)
Clayton
Hills
Yarra

Remove this Banner Ad

Back