Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw, equal number of bonus points

• Tie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol what did you expect Head to do at 2/23? Blast away 20/20 style? If he did that you'd be the first one in here criticising him for throwing away his wicket. For once in your life can you just sit back and accept that Victoria are being whiney little bitches?

They can't then claim that SA were "stalling" after that. The three centuries (Cooper, Carey, Andrews) have come at a combined strike rate of 80.34.

And when Holland is turning the ball on day 4 where will these whingers be? Junction is flat early but breaks down, I say it every time, and lo and behold, that's what it does...

How far is Holland turning it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 763734
Vic Sports Media are so full of s**t.

Maxwell makes 43, Finch 57 and they’ve put their hands up for test selection but Head makes 51 and he’s missed an oppurtunity.

Bunch of flogs are Victorian journos.

The run rate though :hearteyes:

Damn, wonder what would've happened if Travis Head refused to stop playing?

As much as I wanted it to happen it was never going to. Would fracture too many relationships I guess and after all there is a chance Handscomb plays Test cricket at some point in the future (albeit unlikely). Not to mention playing on the same BBL teams etc.

View attachment 763734
Vic Sports Media are so full of s**t.

Maxwell makes 43, Finch 57 and they’ve put their hands up for test selection but Head makes 51 and he’s missed an oppurtunity.

Bunch of flogs are Victorian journos.
hahaha. the sad thing is, in 4 weeks, people(well Victorians) will be calling for Maxwell, Finch etc all to be in the test squad because they average x amount higher than someone who actually plays on a decent pitch.

I consider the "missed opportunity" of 40 from Wade as more relevant(or better) than anything which happened in this match.

As much as I wanted it to happen it was never going to. Would fracture too many relationships I guess and after all there is a chance Handscomb plays Test cricket at some point in the future (albeit unlikely). Not to mention playing on the same BBL teams etc.
I was thinking about BBL earlier, Handscomb is on the same team as Zampa right now IIRC

Back