• Draw, equal number of bonus points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean out, no surprise there.

But Gotch in next, so no Short either? Given we went in with one batsman less than usual, are we actually 5 wickets down in effect?
Maybe they thought it would be better to have a real grinder out there.

We are in big trouble for the final with the line up it looks like we are going to have to take in. Batting wise, alot will rest on Harris.

Maybe we might have to produce a minefield for bowlers and hope for the best.

No way we can win on batting bonus points for a draw.

Man, I just love watching Pucovski bat, he does everything you want from a young player and more.

Decent defense, plays every shot in the book, keeps it along the ground and most importantly he actively looks for 1's and 2's and tries to turn the strike over.

No doubt in my mind he will be something special if he puts it all together

We are in big trouble for the final with the line up it looks like we are going to have to take in. Batting wise, alot will rest on Harris.

Maybe we might have to produce a minefield for bowlers and hope for the best.

No way we can win on batting bonus points for a draw.

A minefield at the Junction Oval ? Hahahah that made me laugh.

A minefield at the Junction Oval ? Hahahah that made me laugh.

Yeah forgot about where we are playing there for a minute.

I guess what im saying is, i still worry a bit about our batting lineup without Maddinson and only 5 front line batters.

Its tipped to rain early next week isnt it, maybe we could somehow transform the pitch into a bowlers wicket.

Man, I just love watching Pucovski bat, he does everything you want from a young player and more.

Decent defense, plays every shot in the book, keeps it along the ground and most importantly he actively looks for 1's and 2's and tries to turn the strike over.

No doubt in my mind he will be something special if he puts it all together
He and Gotch are your classic quick single combo

That is so unlucky for Pucovski. Flicked onto the foot of short leg and pops up to Nielson. Was a great innings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Run out at the non strikers end when 60 odd not out
Yeah, unluckier than that. But nothing will be unluckier than Zampa running out Nevill off the ******* bat

Back