FTA-TV Survivor 41

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no fun in that though. Unlike Philippines and Palau, I don't like these two, I wanna see things go up in fire (both metaphorically and physically)

Fire is one of the least fun things about survivor... if i dont like a player id want to see them get voted out

following who has an idol or not.
A couple of seasons back they were sticking that detail in the confessionals with the player name / occupation / tribe graphic. I haven't noticed whether it's in this season or not.

Otherwise, the survivor wiki has the details; just don't go there in between the US screening and watching it yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of seasons back they were sticking that detail in the confessionals with the player name / occupation / tribe graphic. I haven't noticed whether it's in this season or not.

Otherwise, the survivor wiki has the details; just don't go there in between the US screening and watching it yourself.

Yeah they were updating last night on who has what in confessionals

Just gonna put this here - if anyone is interested in playing a brilliant online Survivor game, check out the following:

I've played twice, I think Ochre has played as well. Very well run and still looking for a few people to join in. Game starting on the 14th Nov.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back