Sydney is such a ****weak club

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not really a banter thread like most of BF use the term, I.e. as an excuse for trolling...
Apologies if i went too far. Was meant to be banter, and if it didn't come across that way, i'm sorry.

Apologies if i went too far. Was meant to be banter, and if it didn't come across that way, i'm sorry.
everything fine IMO, one of us sledged* the swans, you sledged the lions, we sledged back with the rooster. 99% of threads i have been on are full of good natured sledging.

*prefer sledge to banter:)

We are running low on redheads, luckly we drafted a replacement for the last that flew the nest(To Essendon)
GREWAR%20Blake.png

grewar-articlehead2016.jpg

This is how conditioned to failure you guys have got. Round 1 and you're already planning your draft picks. Must be hard when all you've had to look forward to for the past 10 years is the chance at a spoon and a number 1 pick. You guys are Pavlov's lions. Hear a siren to start the season and start looking at the draft thread. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
I so missed this thread earlier.

Such an ill informed comment. You know it's Port's pick we're riding here. We were counting on Sydney beating Port to help deliver us as low a pick as possible.

p.s. being a member of the draft clique, yeah some of us are already discussing who to draft with the number 1 pick.

You guys may well start favourites next week...

I doubt it.

I'm probably being a little bit pessimistic after reading our board's melts after today, but we could seriously lose this the way we have been playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm probably being a little bit pessimistic after reading our board's melts after today, but we could seriously lose this the way we have been playing.

1.08 to 5.80 by the way if you're a betting man. Sydney comfortable favourites

That's very tempting we are cooked
We're not far behind, but unlike most sides that turn the corner, the Lions won't turn that corner in knocking off Sydney and Hawthorn in the coming weeks.

Parity will be restored soon enough when the Lions take their rightful place at the foot of the table.

We're not far behind, but unlike most sides that turn the corner, the Lions won't turn that corner in knocking off Sydney and Hawthorn in the coming weeks.

Parity will be restored soon enough when the Lions take their rightful place at the foot of the table.

Oh you underestimate the ability of our midfield to be complete shite :p

Oh you underestimate the ability of our midfield to be complete shite :p
But it pales into comparison how s**t our club has been for a dozen years and there is no guarantee that this latest "rebuild" will result in anything different to the last 5-6 when said young players piss off.

That's true. Beating them will just be another victory now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back