Review The Bad, The Ugly and The Ok- Crows v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Early in the last quarter the WC mids slowly began to get on top of McKay Jacobs Knights Atkins and Douglas who up until then had the upper hand in a hard tackling hard running display

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Hey guys can you also not believe when mackay do a handball to friend under pressure to a tackle today???? Gg the eagle won i have such a potent mind that I can practically see the future into know we were going to lose!!!

Now i am writing this it is Sunday night and Lo, as predicted It is 9 degrees Celsius and 30% chance of raining good thing I 30% have an umbrella seeya

But what if Adelaide beats West Coast in the upset of the season?

Nah, I think the Eagles will win by 3 to 6 goals, probably even more. They are on a mission now, the drive for 5 premierships is within reach. We could have easily had 5 by now if luck went our way 15 or so years ago and the rubbish post 2012 didn't happen. It's not as fun been a Crows fan anymore.

Great start in the centre. Sauce and the mids were on top in the contest. Up by 2 goals at quarter time, up by 3 goals halfway through the second.

Then West Coast evened up the contest, their forward pressure meant our slow defenders could only kick up the line, their marking defenders meant they won the contest up the line, and eventually they won by 6 goals.

In the press conference Pyke said it was a good effort against a top opponent but unfortunately we couldn’t sustain it for long enough.

Feel bad for Sauce, getting reported for whacking a bloke in his 199th.

Well that went as expected. We played as old a side as we could, we were too slow and couldn’t match their run.

Their midfield killed us and I can’t believe we didn’t tag Gaff or Shuey.

Bombing to their defenders was just dumb, when will we ever learn.

Their forward line killed us. We had no answer for their smalls.

Let’s see what spin the club comes up with now.

We are stuffed.

(Let’s see how close I get)

Atkins was awful too, very soft player, no defensive side and made a ton of errors again

I won heaps of cash on the punt yeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Hartigan cost me mine. 15 seconds to go and he had the ball and only needed to kick it long and he did his usual stop prop oops tackled , goal to Flyin Ryan and my margin was cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to a Sauce/Gibbs/Dougie/Mrouch combo getting absolutely slaughtered at consecutive centre bounces without Pyke doing anything.

Don Pyke Presser Bingo

"We played well for a half"

"West Coast are a quality team, we just couldn't match them for four quarters"

"We played four quarters last week, so I don't think it's a trend"

"How great was Jacobs, love what he brings"

"Fogarty waited patiently for a spot to open up and credit to him, he's grasped that opportunity"

"We just need to play at our best for longer."

"I can't see there being too many changes. We played well in the first half"

Don Pyke Presser Bingo

"Fogarty waited patiently for a spot to open up and credit to him, he's grasped that opportunity"

"West Coast play this ground really well and it was a bit hard underfoot"

"West Coast play this ground really well and it was a bit hard underfoot"

"West Coast are a tough team to beat in Perth, it was a real challenge for us"

"We're still a chance to play finals and that's our focus"

"I can't see there being wholesale changes"

"West Coast are a tough team to beat in Perth, it was a real challenge for us"

"We're still a chance to play finals and that's our focus"

"I can't see there being wholesale changes"

"I had a word to the boys in the rooms, the coaching group and I have decided to ban the players from accessing their Instagram accounts for the rest of the week. We think thats the best possible preparation for next week against the Pies"

"I had a word to the boys in the rooms, the coaching group and I have decided to ban the players from accessing their Instagram accounts for the rest of the week. We think thats the best possible preparation for next week against the Pies"

"Darcy played his role, but I felt it was the guys up the ground that really worked hard to make those goals happen. Our senior heads in particular, Jacobs, Douglas, Mackay. Darcy was just a recipient of their hard work"

Don Pyke Presser Bingo

We weren't able to maintain field position, we'll look at that

Beaten in transition, we'll look at that

We'll look at that, we'll look at that

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back