The best thing about 1999 - 2000 for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by sandie:
Grendel
Thank you for bringing that up, I was going to but I thought it would just end up in another but you cheated post. I don't know about you but those jumpy smiles give me a headache.

Sandie... Essendon are bloody cheats.... you keep on bringing it up...

smileysex5.gif
smileysex5.gif
smileysex5.gif
smileysex5.gif
smileysex5.gif

Originally posted by Dan24:
Maybe Rooboy is using his smiles addiction to suppress his drug addiction that has taken place since Norths's inglorious end to the season.

s**t Dan... you must have been drugged out for several months... after carscum creamed your bumbers in the prelim...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

hey Dan... worked out how to do a smiley face yet... YOU IDIOT...

fart.gif
fart.gif
fart.gif
fart.gif
fart.gif

Rooboy,

I don't wish to exert the effort to make a "smile", when my words are much more effective.

I don't care for gimmicks like that. You do obviously, hence your addiction.

Are you a "nerd" by the way ? No offence, I'm just asking.

No doubt you are still recovering from your ONE HUNDRED AND TWENT FIVE POINT LOSS !!!. ha ha ha ha. 125 points. Oh god, I love it. That was better than the Grand Final. Excuse me, while I burst into fits of laughter at North melbournes pathetic 2000 finals campagin. 2 losses by a Grand Total of nearly 200 points. What pride. !!

Thank god I barack for Essendon. I thank God every day that I barrack for the Bombers. Oh, the boredom you must have of bartracking for such a meaningless club in a ten team town.

Back to the topic

As far as footy goes the best thing about 1999-2000 is that it is over.

As far as other sport goes it would be the form of the Australian Cricket Team. The current side is easily the best I have seen since 1975-76 & may even be better than that side.

Well captained, good batting down to 7 with tailenders who can even play a bit & great bowling, both quality & variety. Plus of cource the fielding. Great side.

Low lights

The form of the Adelaide Football Club, the loss of Rehny & Dan24 writting post after post about finals v top spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back