• West Coast

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond have been kissed on the dick by the Umps today. Some of the calls today and particularly in the third were atrocious.
They definitely have, but they've been the better team anyway. How much of an impact did the Shiel concussion have I wonder?

I find it funny how Richmond supporters would've roasted us all the way back in round 1 for booing Travis Cloke, yet every time Deledio gets near it they've booed him. Bunch of muppets.

Richmond have been kissed on the dick by the Umps today. Some of the calls today and particularly in the third were atrocious.

They are the Bulldogs of last season. The Scumps and AFL will make Sure the Tigers win the Flag in Both the AFL and VFL

I find it funny how Richmond supporters would've roasted us all the way back in round 1 for booing Travis Cloke, yet every time Deledio gets near it they've booed him. Bunch of muppets.

More Bunch of Ferals

Well Ellis is going to miss the GF.

Given there has been 2 bumps with head contact, somebody will have to be sacrificed to satisfy the baying hounds as there is no way both will escape sanction. You can bet your bottom $ it ain't gonna be Cotchin. Nice neat solution for the AFL right there, Ellis will take one for the team and we will all have to get our violins out all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back