The Feel Good Friday love shack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Over the negativity? Having an awesome day? Wanna share over a few cyber beers? Well this is the place for you. Negative nelly's go eat a dick, this is for the boasters and good times.
Cracking a cyber beer now, just put the fire on, welcome all.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Boys, i have just filled 8 bathtubs full of ice and beer. Who's in charge of the music here?

happy with the selection of Thomas, I say keep him in the team/on the list until we have a genuine big body to replace him.
He'll be better in the side now that we are playing better.

Wow, how did you get past security? You are s**t faced already.

Over the negativity? Having an awesome day? Wanna share over a few cyber beers? Well this is the place for you. Negative nelly's go eat a dick, this is for the boasters and good times.
Cracking a cyber beer now, just put the fire on, welcome all.

Nice thread!!!! Making me smile, when the game starts tonight I'm gonna start drinking copious amounts of beer!!

Cheers CB17:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::)

Nice thread!!!! Making me smile, when the game starts tonight I'm gonna start drinking copious amounts of beer!!

Cheers CB17:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::)

That's the spirit, it's Friday. And we get to boo and abuse both teams on tonight. Either way, we can't lose. Pies beat Swans? Good for us. Swans beat pies? We point and laugh at Nafan Buckleys.

Anyone know what time the cyber strippers are arriving?

Morro is the first on the greased pole.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just turned up captain blood 17 is there any room in the tub for a slab of carlton light and throw on this Righteous Brothers record i brought along, hope you have a record player. :D
Light beer? I would have figured you for a full bodied English Ale man myself :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back