Mega Thread The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 4 Thread (Where we're already socially distancing on defence)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irving is taking the piss now

4 games out with no explanation
Ridiculous and to think Nash hasn't even heard back from him.

Wonder what KD is thinking now about teaming up with him for him to pull these kind of stunts.

Postpone Boston Heat game but make us play with 7 players.

Nice one NBA.

tenor.gif

Gotta love the preferential treatment 👍👍👍

Ridiculous and to think Nash hasn't even heard back from him.

Wonder what KD is thinking now about teaming up with him for him to pull these kind of stunts.

I just assumed it was a reaction and protest to the Storming/Riots at the Capitol.

Doesn't do much to endear him to the Nets fanbase though.

For once, nodding furiously in agreement. Actually kind of unfathomable to think a team would run with just 7 players otherwise. Might be some rare instances in a singe playoff game but a game in Jan? C'mon now.

Sixers starting 5 games in 7 days. Think they might get Simmons back tomorrow, but still 8 or 9 players (half of which are rookies, 2-way guys) is brutal.

It's a ******* joke mate.

"Oh but you had 8 guys not 7 guys". Not understanding that we only had 8 because Adam Silver and the NBA made us suit up Scott so we wouldn't have to forfeit.

I just assumed it was a reaction and protest to the Storming/Riots at the Capitol.

Doesn't do much to endear him to the Nets fanbase though.
I've heard those rumours as well about the protests etc which is why he isn't in the right head space but come on dude.

Wish I could get paid millions and not rock up to work.

How dumb are players getting into close contact with the rona though.

It could be a coach, staff, trainer, chefs passing it to players you never know.

Or maybe everyone who plays Utah touches Rudy Gobert

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew you’d bring that up (New Years day brings up some strange results).....difference being one side responded (haven’t lost a game since), the other continues to embarrass itself.
Hot takes straight from the wallet. The angriest kind.

He was injured mate. He was never getting on the court. Only suited up so we'd have 8 and be able to play.

If he's injured then they shouldn't have upgraded him to available, they also should've put Ben Simmons on the injury report which they did not.

Philly f***ed themselves by being incompetent.

I was shocked they didn't max collins

Young. Reddish. Hunter. Collins. Oo + huerter. Overlooking doncic was arguably the right call.

Got they young and reddish and helped them tank a couple more years; hunter. Oo. ..their entire starting is young talent recently drafted
Nah. Collins was never getting maxed

They knew all this before the season started. USA won’t have declining cases for pretty much the full year. The planning around this is shambolic.
Players, like harden out at clubs mingling with 100+ people. At least a players/family contact protocol in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back