MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

In the context of this discussion, there's a significant difference between jack s**t and Jack s**t.

Geez they're confident on the Port board that Jack has done no wrong and it was all our fault. I wish the guy all the best but wonder how many of them mocked his soft efforts when he was with us?
I thought the Toump would have silenced them

Geez they're confident on the Port board that Jack has done no wrong and it was all our fault. I wish the guy all the best but wonder how many of them mocked his soft efforts when he was with us?
Goes without saying tbh mate. Bigfooty is up there with death and taxes in the certainty stakes.

I thought he was a good contested mark in 2016, but in 2017 he just dropped so many easy ones. At least that was my frustration with him this year
Agree 100%. 2016 he did everything right almost all of the time. I said to a mate I go to the footy with a fair bit that I thought his contested marking was up there with some of the best in the competition.

I thought he was a good contested mark in 2016, but in 2017 he just dropped so many easy ones. At least that was my frustration with him this year
I just happen to be watching the Adelaide game ... 6.08 on the clock in the 3rd qrt, and he drops a chest mark cold. Jacobs is behind him and gives him a bit of a whack on the back, but not much, shocking. If thats the stuff he's taking to Port we'll be alright I reckon.

Why do we still have a thread on an ex player?
Because, like Toump, there are people still following his fortunes that want to discuss. You’re not obliged to read if you’re not interested

That's fair. I wish him well, just not against us.
I feel very certain that if he finds a sudden vein of great form it will definitely be against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we still have a thread on an ex player?
Maybe it's because some people will continue to revel in the struggles that surround the Toump for instance, in his attempt to forge a meaningful career; and others who will take some vicarious pleasure should Watts become an integral part of any Port success. Whilst we, in our Sisyphean world, still keep pushing the boulder and getting nowhere.

Maybe it's because some people will continue to revel in the struggles that surround the Toump for instance, in his attempt to forge a meaningful career; and others who will take some vicarious pleasure should Watts become an integral part of any Port success. Whilst we, in our Sisyphean world, still keep pushing the boulder and getting nowhere.
Jesus..

The word of the day calendar strikes again!

eh I remember how big the heads of Port supporters when they got Toumpas for a packet of chips and thought we had just mistreated the poor bloke throughout his career. I thoroughly enjoyed the melts during the match threads and will again next year.

I know this is partly tongue in cheek but as one of his bigger critics this year I wish him all the best at Port and hope he dominates, just not against us. He has far too much talent to piss up the wall like he has so far in his career.
I agree, but if he reaches his potential with Port it will be a bitter-sweet outcome and would infuriate many MFC supporters. I sort of hope he makes the club regret the decision to trade him (for his sake) but at the same time will be spewing that it took this to bring out his best.

A bit of a catch 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back