Toast The Renaissance of Travis Boak

Remove this Banner Ad

If he doesn't make it he has only Ken to blame. Was moved out of the midfield in recent weeks because apparently we need to accommodate Wines and Rockliff, and his form predictably suffered as a result.
Yeah thanks Ken for screwing up one of the few things that went right.

If he doesn't make it he has only Ken to blame. Was moved out of the midfield in recent weeks because apparently we need to accommodate Wines and Rockliff, and his form predictably suffered as a result.
That's our Ken. That failed in previous years, failed earlier this year, but go back to the well again. Live and don't learn.

This deserves a bump.

As many have said already, could be on 9 Brownlow votes. Hard to believe he could get even better after another season.

i've said it before but he doesn't do all that useless running Hinkley and co. told him to do playing that nothing high half forward position for 2016-18 seasons.

I watched him closely 3 home games in a row in 2018 mainly concentrating on where he was running and stopped doing it at half time of every game because he did so much useless and unnecessary running that he had bugger all left in the tank come last quarter, and when we needed a captain's effort to win the close games, he didn't have enough left in the tank and he usually did a lot of poor kicks driven by fatigue. His delivery inside 50 improved last year and has been bloody good this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boaky is now leading the AFLCA Player of the Year voting. He's also gone from $41 to $15 for the Brownlow Medal since last night.

He's technically lead it all 3 weeks, as he polled 10 in Round 1.

Boaky is now leading the AFLCA Player of the Year voting. He's also gone from $41 to $15 for the Brownlow Medal since last night.

He would be the oldest winner of each and there would be no player more worthy of that distinction. If any veteran could do it you would think it would be in a shortened season like this one.

We've been a bit light on for players who can play on into their thirties compared to some clubs over the years I reckon so its nice to see two or three doing it.

Our best Brownlow chance in years I reckon
Was last yr as well at alot better odds than I got today lol.
I will go as far as to say Boak has been a better player than Selwood over there career's if Boak got picked by Geelong he would have them premierships.

Was last yr as well at alot better odds than I got today lol.
I will go as far as to say Boak has been a better player than Selwood over there career's if Boak got picked by Geelong he would have them premierships.

Yep, I'd take Boak over Selwood too. I've never understood the wank off over Selwood. Take out his protected species free kick leg up and he's not that great. Boak is a much better rounded footballer.

Can’t believe we wasted 3 years of his prime in a role that wasn’t his from 2016-18.
Does anyone think this role cost him the captaincy? He could very well still be captain if he stayed in the middle and performed like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back