the Strikers

Remove this Banner Ad

Shouldn't have lost that from such a strong & record start.

Agree should have bumped Polly up the order... but given all our middle order hitters, they struggled to get going.

Kudos to mccullum for staying positive with his team.

Shouldn't have lost that from such a strong & record start.

Agree should have bumped Polly up the order... but given all our middle order hitters, they struggled to get going.

Kudos to mccullum for staying positive with his team.
Brother and I talked about it, I mentioned Polly in front of Hodge but he said Hodge for stability while both go off. Didn't work. Not sure if the other would have worked either.

Should have stepped out of the crease to the length bowling. Polly got bowled without moving his feet.

I thought we had wickets in hand and Head looked lost out there. Scorchers NYE. Go Strikers

Had the game on toast really, also they probably got 15/20 more than they should've.

Thank cricket Australia for their forced move of Ross for that game, he was the difference
?

Got offered a chance to bat in the top four at Brisbane whereas at Adelaide he's seen as just a No 6 finisher. Three year deal too.

I wonder if Queensland will recruit him for the Shield/Matador?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look to be chasing another rather large total here. Don't really see what Stanley brings to be honest.

Letting ourselves down in the field against. Good over from Jordan goes for 15.

Looks like the 36ers are stealing everyone else's lucky charms.

Gonna be a quick campaign for the bandwagon this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back