the Strikers

Remove this Banner Ad

The makeup of the teams, impact of national selections and the fact that there was only one "Sydney" player in that team give me the shits.

Would be hard to organise due to the fact that South Africa has their Summer cricket at the same time we do.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
He's retired hasn't he ??

Don't think so.
Why would he retire he is 31 and in the form of his career?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
I don't think he has now you mention it, but he did say that him taking over the Test side would be a short term thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mennie and Sayers trotting around in grade cricket while we try to squeeze overs out of Kingston, Stanlake and Putland
Mennie was signed to Hobart I think. Sayers was on our list last season and was not great at short form cricket.

Sayers line and length doesn't suit T20 and indeed Mennie was on the Hurricanes list although didn't play much.

Still they say a good bowler is a good bowler wherever so maybe it's worth having them in the squad at least.

Is Mennie still on Hobart's list? Has been in Adelaide playing grade cricket the whole time. Seems a waste.

Sayers hasn't played T20 for ages. Is an excellent bowler now. Would be interested to see how he went. Having said that, coming off ankle surgery in the winter it's probably a good thing he had a break mid-season.

The decision to bring in Head ahead of Pollard has cost us this game. With so many wickets in hand Head should have gone for it from the start or put in someone who would.

Yep Trav cost us. 2 dropped catches, a maiden whilst batting and a disgraceful shot when not required.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back