Traded Toby Nankervis [traded to Richmond for pick 46]

Remove this Banner Ad

No. I don't think Richmond approached Nankervis and said "Maybe in a couple of years, sooner if you're good enough." And if they did, I have no doubt Nankervis would have said "Go and get stuffed, I'll talk to the Dogs."
You mean the dogs who have Roughead, Boyd and Campbell who would all be ahead of him?

Sounds like a much better option.

Yep. The Dogs who would prefer to play Roughead as a key back, Boyd as a key forward, and Campbell in the Reserves.
Pretty sure they're fine with Roughy through the ruck and Boyd playing the role he destroyed your mob in a couple of weeks ago. And you're underrating Campbell. He is quite handy in both a primary ruck and forward/ruck role. Better than Nank anyway.

Pretty sure they're fine with Roughy through the ruck and Boyd playing the role he destroyed your mob in a couple of weeks ago. And you're underrating Campbell. He is quite handy in both a primary ruck and forward/ruck role. Better than Nank anyway.

Yeah. Of course he is. I mean every player over 6' is a better ruck/forward than Nankervis.

You're speaking s**t. That's been demonstrated over and over. Now if I continue with this I'll get suspended. My tolerance for s**t speaking posters like yourself has limits. You don't have a clue. 2017 will prove that. Come back to me when Nankervis plays next year out in the Reserves.

Yeah. Of course he is. I mean every player over 6' is a better ruck/forward than Nankervis.

You're speaking s**t. That's been demonstrated over and over. Now if I continue with this I'll get suspended. My tolerance for s**t speaking posters like yourself has limits. You don't have a clue. 2017 will prove that. Come back to me when Nankervis plays next year out in the Reserves.
Lol. How dare I suggest a trade that's fair value for your 4th in line ruckman. Doesn't the fact that it's basically you and 1 other Swans supporter arguing he's worth more than a pick in the 40's say something to you?

Don't be upset, the Swans have one of the best recruiting departments in the league. You'll probably uncover Allir MKII with 46.

Well hasn't this turned into a nice little p****** contest!?

Nank will go for a reasonable price, because that's what the Swans do. We don't seem to care if we get pick 35 or 45, we trust our recruiting and development system. If we had Academy kids this year, we might try and squeeze a few extra places but i think we'll just take 46 or make a swap of picks and be done with it.
Quote myself, because according to AFL.com i nailed it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 46, is the pick you want to give for a ruckman. It reduces any pressure on him at all.

If Hampson was traded for Pick 46 from carlton we would think that he was a bargain

Was never going to be any different, just don't get upset when Witts goes for 44 :p
I'm preparing myself for the worst tbh. I know for a fact that Collingwood rates him highly, and Eade rates him highly, and Collingwood are determined to get maximum value for him, but I have a nagging feeling I'm going to end up disappointed. Such is life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back