Werewolf Traditional Werewolf: Game cancelled due to ChappyUK

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah pretty much this. BRAB laid the trap, sure, but the Wolves sprung it.

Was a harmless joke that could have been resolved with a simple 'not accepted. please repost'. This is entirely the result BRAB wanted. If it wasn't for this it would have been for something else he had planned further into game.

Sorry that everyone else just wanting to play gets dragged into it.

Was a harmless joke that could have been resolved with a simple 'not accepted. please repost'. This is entirely the result BRAB wanted. If it wasn't for this it would have been for something else he had planned further into game.

Sorry that everyone else just wanting to play gets dragged into it.

Hey chappy.

Most people are capable of submitting their night actions.

I'll make sure to hand hold you through it in the future.

The fact that you treat this harmless action from me as malicious explains your extreme button mashing in the past tbh mate.

Hope in future you learn to play the game. OES and ND have accepted fault, it's time for you to do the same.

Nakia instead of lurk liking maybe explain that poorly veiled threat you sent in a PM over a werewolf game.

Hey chappy.

Most people are capable of submitting their night actions.

I'll make sure to hand hold you through it in the future.

The fact that you treat this harmless action from me as malicious explains your extreme button mashing in the past tbh mate.

Hope in future you learn to play the game. OES and ND have accepted fault, it's time for you to do the same.

Nakia instead of lurk liking maybe explain that poorly veiled threat you sent in a PM over a werewolf game.

And there we have it. You need to let this go. Never mashed on you but you need someone to blame to excuse your actions. How about you take responsibility.

Most people can take a joke or reply in a adult manner.

Two things that appear completely beyond you.

Plus the whole PM has been posted.

And there we have it. You need to let this go. Never mashed on you but you need someone to blame to excuse your actions. How about you take responsibility.

Most people can take a joke or reply in a adult manner.

Two things that appear completely beyond you.

Plus the whole PM has been posted.

Nakia threatened me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

logo-bigfooty.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back