Banter TRTT Part 15: David Koch on Epstein List!

Remove this Banner Ad

wiBXJ3r.jpg

Why am I reminded of a story I heard about 30 yrs ago when I was at the randoms table at a wedding? Everyone’s telling tales when this 1 bloke says he found a sheep with its head stuck in a fence one night. Rather than help it free he decided to schtup it up its nose. Said best sex ever because the sheep was licking his balls at the same time. Something I’ve always remembered.

IMG_6436.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A school principal is 'extremely disappointed' in a Baptist pastor who was too honest when he was asked by primary school students if the bunny was real.

Pastor Jason Hoet was talking with Colonel Light Gardens Primary School's Year 4-6 students on Tuesday about Christian beliefs when he was asked a question he had not expected.

The cleric, who is the lead pastor at Unley Park Baptist Church in Adelaide told the children the egg is a symbol of new life - but that the Easter bunny is not real.

'We were extremely disappointed to learn that information shared has impacted the joy of Easter for our students and families,' school principal Liz Pelling said in a statement issued on Thursday.

The shock of what happened led to SA's education minister Blair Boyer visiting the school on Thursday to hand out Easter eggs to the children.

No kiddies- the Easter Bunny IS real....

1711916393926.png

Last edited:
A school principal is 'extremely disappointed' in a Baptist pastor who was too honest when he was asked by primary school students if the Easter bunny was real.

Pastor Jason Hoet was talking with Colonel Light Gardens Primary School's Year 4-6 students on Tuesday about Christian beliefs when he was asked a question he had not expected.

The cleric, who is the lead pastor at Unley Park Baptist Church in Adelaide, told the children the egg is a symbol of new life - but that the Easter bunny is not real.

'We were extremely disappointed to learn that information shared has impacted the joy of Easter for our students and families,' school principal Liz Pelling said in a statement issued to Daily Mail Australia.

The shock of what happened led to SA's education minister Blair Boyer visiting the school on Thursday to hand out Easter eggs to the children.

View attachment 1945913
What a *******.

If I was the principal Id make sure to tell all the kids god isnt real either.

What a *******.

If I was the principal Id make sure to tell all the kids god isnt real either.
My make believe friend is better than your make believe friend. GODzilla vs The Easter Bunny coming to theatres soon.

What gets me is the State Government 'Education' Minister buying into it all.

The designer in me is very impressed with the new BigFooty account info layout. Those little dotted rules make a huge difference to readability and clarity. Pity we lost our PA sponsor badges though.

A school principal is 'extremely disappointed' in a Baptist pastor who was too honest when he was asked by primary school students if the bunny was real.

The cleric, who is the lead pastor at Unley Park Baptist Church in Adelaide told the children the egg is a symbol of new life - but that the Easter bunny is not real.

'We were extremely disappointed to learn that information shared has impacted the joy of Easter for our students and families,' school principal Liz Pelling said in a statement issued on Thursday.

View attachment 1945913
No wonder those kids look petrified that bunny looks like something out of The Shining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back