Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Dingle 2.50pm Sunday 9th June still in bed hungover.

Ms D calls from downstairs

“Get the **** up”

Me

Attachments

• 6024E8B9-4678-43AC-8CFB-8BBE43CB051A.gif
    6024E8B9-4678-43AC-8CFB-8BBE43CB051A.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 24
Bon Scott era AC/DC cover band doing a Johnny Cash tribute.

Perfect.

I wonder if they'll get an invite to this...

Canning Highway closure rumoured to mark AC/DC frontman Bon Scott’s death for Perth Festival

Perth may have its very own Highway to Hell come festival time with rumoured plans to close a section of Canning Highway in honour of legendary AC/DC frontman Bon Scott.

The rumour revealed on 6PR’s Rumour File this morning reported plans to close a 10km stretch of Canning Highway from Canning Bridge through to East Fremantle on February 19, marking the 40th anniversary of Scott’s death in 1980.

The report speculated the length of the highway closed would feature 14 international bands playing AC/DC covers as part of the Perth Festival.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa...acdc-frontman-bon-scotts-death-ng-b881223927z

Might need this while you're at it

target-australia-ad-showing-businessmen-in-shorts-long-socks-and-ties-resurfaces.jpg
sweet jeepers my eyes. I can't unsee that ensemble now.

small thing that annoys me #103837

That office footwear only comes in half sizes. 11s maks it feel tight while 12s feel like clown shoes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good. It's a sea of blue out there. For a second I thought this was coming live from Mumbai.

Cricket played anywhere at any time featuring India is a sea of blue. No one cares about that sport more than they do - and there are billions of them. It's literally the only sport they can play.

I avoid watching games featuring India because as Noddy just said, oh my god shut up for a second it's not that exciting.

Cricket played anywhere at any time featuring India is a sea of blue. No one cares about that sport more than they do - and there are billions of them. It's literally the only sport they can play.

I avoid watching games featuring India because as Noddy just said, oh my god shut up for a second it's not that exciting.
Actually for as crazy as they are about cricket and the sheer population and participation numbers they have they are relatively shite at it.

Cleaning out the shack and found this old tshirt of mine in a rag bag.... Yoink!!! Not happening.

62648091_2338439009551324_8841264258411921408_n.jpg

Yeah booooiiiii

cb94c1d0cd11b384a8772989c33b74dc.jpg

I had a Simon Tregenza t shirt from the same year but cant find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back