Universal Love TRTT Part 8: Random thoughts also sack Hinkley

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koch and Sunrise need her demographics to win the ratings battle.

I said it many moons ago, that the way to have combated Hanson from the start wasn't to try and ban her, just attack her policies and continuously refer to her as One Drongo, No Realistic Solutions.
Exactly you beat dumb ideas with smart ones.

Kayo is starting to show it’s worth to me!

Watching the Rabbitohs, with in picture Richmond game. I love living in The Future!

Exactly you beat dumb ideas with smart ones.

Unfortunately not, the false equivalency caused by the desire to cause controversy or look ‘open minded’ means dumb ideas get far more traction than they should when debated.
Climate change is a perfect example 98% of scientists believe it to be happening, yet any debate would have you believe its 50/50 as each camp gets an equal say.
John Oliver did a great skit on this.

Unfortunately not, the false equivalency caused by the desire to cause controversy or look ‘open minded’ means dumb ideas get far more traction than they should when debated.
Climate change is a perfect example 98% of scientists believe it to be happening, yet any debate would have you believe its 50/50 as each camp gets an equal say.
John Oliver did a great skit on this.

Isn't the debate more about who's causing it and why it's occurring rather than if it's happening at all? I thought that was pretty well agreed upon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't the debate more about who's causing it and why it's occurring rather than if it's happening at all? I thought that was pretty well agreed upon.
Nope, but my point was about false equivalency rather than climate change.

Full disclosure. I've never seen it and only heard of it because of the legendary quotes. Gavin Wood right?

Yep.

I haven't seen it either. I doubt anyone other than Tony Martin has.

When Tony Martin finally done Have You Been Paying Attention I was actually disappointed. He can across overwhelmed and underprepared. He didn't really get any laughs from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back